ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

¼ Mile At Pod - Saturday October 19th

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Is this the final list or have we got more attending?

1) Martin
2)
3) danward
4) danevo
5) B00m
6) DaveDreads
7) davo172
8) tom172cup
9) Dan@M.A.D
10) Don
11) Beasley clio182
12) Wayne
13) cs dave
14) badbuzz

any meeting points or is drive straight there?

Also got a couple of mates coming down with me with their Rover 100's.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You mean that mental turqoise metro Wayne?

Must be done Don. What happened to the nissan puke

The Joke/Puke went back as it was on 11.5k (cant go over 12k) Got Focus tdci...much better on economy but not as many toys! :(

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
I've just had a look and it doesn't look good at all, fingers crossed the BBC guru's change their mind!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
tap talk f**king annoys me!

specially with the amount of PM's I get about the dci engines!

yes I know mines been apart more times than London got bombed in ww2 but ffs !

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It kicks off at 9...we dont want to sat in queues for ages...so would suggest getting there for 9:30...do we have agreement on this time approximately for arrival?

Forecast is crap for saturday so it looks like a no go on my behalf. Pointless trying to welly it up a wet 1/4 mile.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Well....the person who 'arranged' it has dropped out....bloody typical!!! Is this still to go ahead???

No no i can't wait Don. Its just a waste of time and money if its going to rain all day. As far as im aware me, Dave , Dan and tom (the other gay one b00mer;) )are meeting up saturday morning and heading down so corley seems a good shout to meet the rest.