ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

¼ Mile At Pod - Saturday October 19th

big boost cup
It's those tyres of Chris's, loads of grip. If you listen closely it actually bogs down, I had to dip the clutch to bring the revs back which brought it back to life.
With sticky rubber the car wants a 3.5k+ launch instead of 2.5k-3k which I was doing...Anyone know of a transmission rebuild place?!?!

was going to say that bogged a bit. Agency seem to be rated highly on here

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's those tyres of Chris's, loads of grip. If you listen closely it actually bogs down, I had to dip the clutch to bring the revs back which brought it back to life.
With sticky rubber the car wants a 3.5k+ launch instead of 2.5k-3k which I was doing...Anyone know of a transmission rebuild place?!?!

Why you want a rebuild for?

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
The box is fine. I was just implying that if I ran slicks next year and was launching at 3.5k it probably wouldn't last long!

Martin wants another user name change. MartintcR ;)

Good idea Don;) no only joking i wouldn't do that. :)

The box is fine. I was just implying that if I ran slicks next year and was launching at 3.5k it probably wouldn't last long!

Id be wary launching at 2.5k especialy with the record of the circlip in the jc5's.

If you get it rebuilt see if the diff can be bolted like the 182! Nothing worse than pulling off an bang it goes! Been there a few times:(

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Diff can be bolted with that adapter plate, freind of mine with a cup did his.

Works fine, even if I think the m5 bolts are to small. Saying that it's 8 bolts so should be fine

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Dunno, he tired 4 bolts first and it ripped the heads off it, it's got 8 in now and hasn't popped even with the amount of stick he gives it