ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

¼ Mile At Pod - Saturday October 19th

My best run of the day, shame it was a solo run

Nice one tom. Weird you are in 4th 3/4 of the way up and im in 3rd as i was crossing the line all day??? Maybe i should have changed to 4th instead of bottoming 3rd out.

Last edited by a moderator:

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
FLOL at the black country comentry ! Tom Post your first run when Dave was in and you couldn't see a colour you liked on the traffic lights ;)
These vids will need subtitles for yo non black country folk :)

Cup, Lude & Z
Now in my defence I was given false information on how the lights would appear. 2 lights for position then each amber would light up individually and then green AND it was my first time :p

Anyway good job Dave was in the car to tell me when to go :rasp: thanks Dave.

Skip to 30 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
  evo 6rs/clio 172
Remember the clock only starts when u move
Sometimes better to get everything right for a few seconds than rush

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Not that I seen doms supercharged clio was the only modded one I seen thanks for taking me for a spin mate truly epic build!

wayne9989

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Flol great day out. Real fun!!!

Good to meet you cs dave and dom ( one mental 182 you have)

Who run a 24 second??

Before i post my results i shall get my excuses in first lol.;)

1) I have full interior
2) I couldnt give a toss about the rest as it was a great laugh....!!!

Tom f**k off lol i got excited and done a mahoosive wheelspin.

2013-10-19210744_zps3b82f82e.jpg

last time of 16 second was wheel spinning

24 Seconds?...That would be me!

Get off the line well Wayne. Im doing it all wrong all the videos i have seen everyone is in 4th 3/4 the way up im flatout in 3rd as i cross the line.??

evo 6rs/clio 172
When I went to pod in June it was 30c
I had to change into 4th about 50 yds from the line
Had it re mapped now with a gain of 400 rpm so might hang onto 3rd

wayne9989

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Get off the line well Wayne. Im doing it all wrong all the videos i have seen everyone is in 4th 3/4 the way up im flatout in 3rd as i cross the line.??

It's those tyres of Chris's, loads of grip. If you listen closely it actually bogs down, I had to dip the clutch to bring the revs back which brought it back to life.
With sticky rubber the car wants a 3.5k+ launch instead of 2.5k-3k which I was doing...Anyone know of a transmission rebuild place?!?!