ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

¼ Mile At Pod - Saturday October 19th

RS6 C7
Easy

Clutch down, select 1st, stamp on go pedal till the limiter kicks in then let the clutch out..

Jobs a good un.
it's Auto, I think it goes, Traction control off, Sport mode on, S-tronic box into "S" , Left foot on brake, floor the right foot...

Trouble is if you press anything in the wrong order it doesn't work. Also you're supposed to do 15 (iirc) launch controls before things gets fucked, I did more than that in the first week of ownership. last time i tried it got into 3rd gear then wouldn't let me select up or down.

Flame red 200t
Whats up with the clio?? I get murdered by everything due to wheelspinning all the time lol.

clios alright pal just a couple of runs and i cant get second got to let it cool down for 1/2 hr before i can do anything again its not great

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Optimum running conditions ;)

Don will be fronting his 12v heated giraffe onesie.

I wont be doing elephant impressions...and hopefully onesie will have poop shoot.

Maybe even a hot water bottle.
Ps. Not going to Newport Pagnell services!

Last edited:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Should be attending this all being well. No Clio though.......;)

Got the keys to my house last week and I want to decorate the entire upstairs before I move in. Even with putting in 24hrs at the weekend and going for 4 hours per night (after work), I'm stretched and need all the time I can get to meet my deadline.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Got the keys to my house last week and I want to decorate the entire upstairs before I move in. Even with putting in 24hrs at the weekend and going for 4 hours per night (after work), I'm stretched and need all the time I can get to meet my deadline.

Sounds like you need to brush up on your decorating skills :)

And if you need any plumbing/heating works Tom just give me a shout and I can help ;)

Never been Santa pod before

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
If only, I don't think it'll happen against that car,
i've seen it in action and anyone with a road car will see nothing but the back of it.

It's A ANIMAL!!!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
If only, I don't think it'll happen against that car,
i've seen it in action and anyone with a road car will see nothing but the back of it.

It's A ANIMAL!!!

Well unfortunately, I spoken to Ben today about it and he's down for work on that Saturday. And how things are going at work I think I'll be working that Saturday too.

Can't turn down work :(

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Life's so expensive atm that no one can afford turn down work.

At this particular moment in time I can't afford to go anywhere,
however I know i'm getting some invoices paid before then so I should be fine for a days blasting.

I shall be going for open doors i think so can get a good few runs in.

Any sign of rain or dampness i'm staying in bed.

Lol.

Just had a check of the pod website, just to confirm its £10 admission (regardless) and £30 for unlimited runs from 9am - 9pm.

Or £25 for unlimited runs between 9am - 4pm

Helmets are not needed unless you are going in a convertible or on a motorbike.

Is this the final list or have we got more attending?

1) Martin
2)
3) danward
4) danevo
5) B00m
6) DaveDreads
7) davo172
8) tom172cup
9) Dan@M.A.D
10) Don
11) Beasley clio182
12) Wayne
13) cs dave
14) badbuzz

any meeting points or is drive straight there?

Last edited:
  Flame red 200t
Im not able to make it bud still no boost on the rocco if i can sort it before the weekend then ill come but for now im out soz