ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple more questions, can anyone recommend a case?

And, will all my current iPhone apps/wifi passwords etc be transfered over when I sync the 4?

Never above 25mpg
Couple more questions, can anyone recommend a case?

And, will all my current iPhone apps/wifi passwords etc be transfered over when I sync the 4?

I've got this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BROWN-FIBRE-F..._MobilePhonesCasesPouches&hash=item230b338776

Comes with a screen protector so that's what sold it to me!

When loading the new phone into iTunes it asks if you want to set it up as a new device or restore from a backup of the last iPhone you had in Itunes so I did that and meant everything transferred :)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Me and the missus both have iP4's and are using the same iTunes on our PC. Now, it seems that our phones each have a mixtures of apps purchased with each of our own iTunes store logins... seems to cause an issue when updating apps on my phone as some are the missus' and I can't update these.

Does that make sense? Any ideas how to get around this happening? I never remember which apps are her's and mine on iTunes as they all seem mixed up...?

Never above 25mpg
4.2 update now here? Just been asked to "reinstall iTunes 10.1 which will sync the iPhone to 4.2" as one of the new features of it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
4.2.1 is out. Go get it.

5284f88c-82d6-fd20.jpg

1998 BMW e46 323i
I updated the other day to 4.2, how do I get 4.2.1 Tom?

When I click update on 10.1 it says 4.2 is the current version...

1998 BMW e46 323i
I'm running 4.2 and all the new tones are s**t. Fact. Word Search is good in Safari and I like the new traffic display in Maps, can at least see the Mway junctions now. Don't think I'll ever use any of the other shizzle.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Bugger. This is one of those moments where 50MB broadband isn't worth ****
i have 20mb and am comfortably downloading at 2mb a second.

gotta download the iphone one after this too as it must be different if its 650mb as the ipad one is 550mb

Status
Not open for further replies.