ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  BMW E46 330i Touring
Well, if you assumed that the iPhone would be intelligent enough to sound an alarm at the time stated I can see how it would be an issue. Fine for tomorrow morning once you know, but how would you know if you hadn't set the alarm before this morning since the clocks changed?

Fiesta ST-2
Why is the news going another iPhone 4 fault blah blah blah. It happened on my 3GS so Im guessing it's a glitch on them all.

Never above 25mpg
Finally put my order through today for an iPhone 4... 3GS prices are still out of hand brand new/second hand so I thought I'd get one.

Will hate the loss of signal guaranteed but meh.

Mk2 Golf GTI
I dont get any loss of signal. Apparently it was silently updated to get tid of this fault. Even without a bumper I don't lose signal when holding the phone in the left hand.

Never above 25mpg
I dont get any loss of signal. Apparently it was silently updated to get tid of this fault. Even without a bumper I don't lose signal when holding the phone in the left hand.

I'll report my findings! Just ordered a grandad-esque brown carbon fibre effect flip case to keep it nice.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
So I've finally updated to 4.1, why has my signal suddenly gone way better, unusually get 1-2 bars at home, now getting 2-3 easy.

AK

M240i
Woke up this morning (10/11/10 7am) to find my time and date like this....
d4b78c2f-4868-ef06.jpg

Anything like this happen to anyone else?

AK

M240i
Seems to be a problem with where the auto date and time are getting picked up from... I change it manually then switch it back to auto and it reverts back to the 7th...

Bus w**ker
DST ended in the States on Sunday, so the clocks have gone forward an hour making your (iOS 4.1) alarm go off at the right time again. How happy was I when I fell out of bed this morning at 4:30, turned the alarm off and saw that it was really 4:30 and not 5:30. Stupid xenophobic Apple.

AK

M240i
DST ended in the States on Sunday, so the clocks have gone forward an hour making your (iOS 4.1) alarm go off at the right time again. How happy was I when I fell out of bed this morning at 4:30, turned the alarm off and saw that it was really 4:30 and not 5:30. Stupid xenophobic Apple.

Lol! At least you didn't wake up at 6.30 and see that it was 'only' 1.30am and NEARLY go back to sleep lol, that would went well with work..

Audi A4 1.8T Sport

mine has stayed the same, still an hour late (i have the original hour-late alarm and a new hour-early alarm set)

Any opinions on my current situation?

I'm on Orange Dolphin, £25 a month, but £15 loyalty bonus so only paying £10 per month just now.

Using 3GS which is passed its best TBH.

Orange have offered me 32GB for £139 @ £35 per month, or £580 PAYG and a mini sim (keep current contract but layalty runs out in a month)

3GS seems to be worth £230 ish recycling

Mk2 Golf GTI
I can't imagine the 5 being a massive update tbh. and you'd be waiting a while. I don't really think it's worth it due to the fact that Apple tend to upgrade every year anyway so even if you waited now, you'd have to hang on after that contract runs out to get the iphone 7/8 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.