ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO: iPhone 4 - Queuing People

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
For those queuing, the opening times for o2 stores will be 8:02am and the stores stocking iphones are located here => Link

What time are you going to get there?

I work near cannon street and was thinking, 6.30am. o2 won't give any idea for stock levels etc.But i would think that is early enough.

EDIT: For those working in London, there is planned tube strikes on Wednesday => Link which will likely cause big delays on Thursday morning...which is nice of them!

Last edited:
  E87 118d M Sport
Thanks David.
Gloucester store it is then. Prob guna get there 6:30 too. Dont wanna miss out for the sake of an hour.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i am yep.

Yeh i guess for those that aren't aware, o2 are only selling to current o2 customers.

All stores will probably be stocking the iphone, that's a specfic list of stores opening early on launch day.

E87 118d M Sport
This thread is aimed at people queueing and stores that are opening early JJ.
I'm sure EVERY 02 shop in the country will have stock on 24th!

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Just checking....anyway, buying sim free up front FTW! Turn up when I want on Thursday and pick up...:cool:

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i would wager the early openers will be the ones with more stock, who knows though.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
my store is inside a precinct so won't open until 9am i think, I'm going to check with them later this week

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
some carphone warehouse stores are opening at 7am - reliable source. Nothing on website i could find.

I'm off to queue in a sec. Even going to where my blue t-shirt and a white piece of card around my neck so I fit in.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Am I right in thinking that I should receive shipping updates from Apple on the 23rd ? is that the way they normally do it ?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i would expact that, can you not check your order status, should tell you estimated shipping date on there.

DaveLiquid - i'm not sure, i know some in london are. nothing on their website though. i'd get there early.. like 6am or before tbh

ph2 iceburg 172
I hope Phones4u don't screw me and have one as promised!

im bricking it too.
went in today to ask a question, guy comes up " alright how can i help"
"ive reserved an iphone 4, im coming in thursday"
"its not out til next week sometime"
" i think u should check that"
2 mins later " yeh its out thursday!"
complete fools

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Nope but you can't buy sim free from p4u either!

I've reserved one but will still get there about 30-45 mins before store opening.

My p4u were very knowledgeable on it all and did install some confidence in me, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Hopefully they're as efficent as I hope and I'll have one before 10a.m on Thursday.

Golf R/Leon FR
How big do you think the queues will be? I'll be getting to the Middlesbrough store about 6am? Just don't want to miss out and I've got to be at work for 11am.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Can't you?? Funny as i have an e-mail from Apple confirming that i have reserved one in store! Meadowhall Apple store is going to be so much fun on thursday morning. :(

was refering to a post saying you can buy sim free from p4u