ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MF Motorsport 182 + Speedline 2118's

Are the Khumos a predominately dry Tyre? How do they handle the damp - Inferno you ran them shortly didn't you?

182 Cup
Very shortly! Dry weather grip is fantastically good. I ran medium compound front and soft rear.

They don't come with much tread on them and therefore aquaplane very easily in standing water, damp should be ok though. Much happier with the RS2's as a compromise.

Renaultsport 220T
My first outing on them was at Abbeville in France.

It had 3 flooded apexes in the morning. Couldn't get any heat in them. Couple of off track excursions with them. lol

Once you get a dry line appearing though, they were superb.

Will be interesting to see how the 888's compare.

Good price that too.

Interesting, I found a full new set of the Khumos for £160 delivered which I can't really say no to tbh, however think I'll leave them off for tmrw ;)

182 Cup
web.jpg

Being nosey - who's car is that on the left of the picture?

Renaultsport 220T
7mat's Trophy. Iphone pic.

Rob, I wasn't sure at first, but the car now looks less road, and more track, if you know what I mean.

Pop down tomo mate. :)

Renaultsport 220T
Looked good all dirty at the end!

Still not as filthy as yours!!!!

Cheers everyone, it performed very well today. Car was A1, just needs mapping properly to get rid of flat spots. 888's were very good, even in the wet. Car was extremely well set up, thanks to Mark Fish, hot laps were amazing. I think he enjoyed them too.
:)