ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Z4

So I've been lusting after one for a fair while now, my 500 is broken and ready to go back to the finance company so I decided it was time to buy myself a Z4.

04 2.5, red chairs, Sat Nav, bluetooth, multifunction wheel, heated seats, television, xenons, pretty much every option ticked really.

5xqLY5i.jpg

Vq5E2k1.jpg

1myaxjR.jpg

g3niCUq.jpg

UevgdLr.jpg

ld1KArt.jpg

Roof needs a proper clean, paint needs machine polishing, new gear knob and a wheel refurb and it'll be looking perfect. Totally and utterly in love with it already.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
That looks lovely!

I'm a bit unsure of the wheels personally but they are certainly not terrible and I love bmw's with the red leather.

Best of luck with it :)

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
Very nice. From memory there's a bloke on the Z4 forum who makes stainless gear knobs and a few other bits to go with them. I've seen a set fitted and they look very nice imo unless you're set on standard.