ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter Wash & Lower...

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Looking good Jordan, will take a peek shortly :)

Oh and as far as im aware this threads about Jordans car, not Freds lol, so im not sure why it keeps being brought up :S

Monaco 172 2/468
I'd raise up the back a bit I reckon, it just looks a bit knackered how it is, looks nice apart from that :)

RS 172
Showed my dad and he thought you had busted your suspension lol.

If theres zero travel in the back, why dont you just be a purist and hardslam it? :D or stick in on bags so you can actually sit it on the floor at shows.

Showed my dad and he thought you had busted your suspension lol.

If theres zero travel in the back, why dont you just be a purist and hardslam it? :D or stick in on bags so you can actually sit it on the floor at shows.

handling is waaannkkkk on bags.....still want the handling aspect, and its still there :)

Golf R soon...
Don't get me wrong it looks funky that low! :)

But I worry about the under side of the car :eek:

f**king LOL

you mad b*****d jordan. makes me wanna do the same. had a van all the way up my arse on way back from work today going through leeds. happened to stop at the same lights and shouted about having too low a car for speed bumps and getting all pissed at me slowing constantly!!!

also f**king funny how people jump when your splitter hits bumps next to them on the pavement!!

M

mini-valver

How the f**k have you managed that? When were on the xmas meet there was NO room between the tyre and rear quarter!
Mentalist.....

looks cracking... lol but wont handle on normal roads for s**t.
No weight in the back and no travel... i already s**t it round some roads i know with any kind of dip or bump as i know it will knock the rear end out...
On a perfectly flat surface or track it'll handle but on real roads and country... push it and your binning that in a hedge...

Still love it though. ;)

I WOULD s**t MYSELF BEING THATLOW, BUT I LOVE IT!! YOU HAVE BALLS MY SON... ALSO, HOW U GONA GET YOUR CAR ONTO THE BOAT??

HAHA... MAKE SURE YOU TAKE PICS OF YOUR CAR ENTERING THE BOAT. LOL

Lionel Richie
i got pulled twice and had to prove my car was road legal!
IMG_1009.jpg

Lionel Richie
i had to take the car to an MOT place chosen by the old bill for them to inspect it! as the MOT centre i use has a "reputation" apparently

mines got its first MOT soon......tbh i dont think its ever gonna pass......no idea what the regs are for seats and crrap

Lionel Richie
if the seat is fitted it must have a seat belt, if the seat is removed the seatbelt must be removed also officially