ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter Wash & Lower...

Suzuki SV650
lol, fred you old man!

f0xy, where did you get your (french) plates from? I want ones just like those, but with my reg on not yours because that would be silly really.

hold on, just checked your first pic, did you take the french ones off because you had bother with the local fuzz?

steve.

E60 diesel powah
I get police coming to my house to see if ive changed my bloody plate if i havent they drop a nice ticket off in my window!! LOL

can get them from dubmeisters

lol, fred you old man!

f0xy, where did you get your (french) plates from? I want ones just like those, but with my reg on not yours because that would be silly really.

hold on, just checked your first pic, did you take the french ones off because you had bother with the local fuzz?

steve.

yeah them ones on page 6 are well old lol, like 8 or 9 month.......dubmeister as dutty says