ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who likes the 200 now?

The RenaultSport Clio 200

• I liked it on Day1. I still like it.

Votes: 428 42.3%
  • I liked it on Day1. I now hate it.

Votes: 15 1.5%
  • I hated it on Day1. I still hate it.

Votes: 285 28.2%
  • I hated it on Day1. I now like it.

Votes: 283 28.0%

• Total voters
  impreza sti prodrive
i prefer the anthracite wheels that were on the demo tbh. did you have a good trade in for the 200 btw?

impreza sti prodrive
so you will have put a decient deposit down?

i realy realy like the demo car but bit cortius of the 18k worth of chucky to go with it

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
have a vision.....

Keep my 197 coilovers and speedlines, and fit to a 200...........

P1010144.jpg

150 liked it from day one on here? Liars!

Much like the 182 Trophy and pretty much every model going, it got hammered when photos were released, and was still getting hammered when the 5* reviews were flying in.

Clio 182.
I hated it at first, but after seeing a LY one at WRS at the weekend, i totally changed my mind.

LY 200
I hated it first come out, but I like it now!

In fact I like it that much i've been and placed an order for one. :D

RS200
This car really cant be judged until you have seen one in the flesh. somehow pics dont do it justice! i hated it when i saw it too but now ive got one on order too!
The recaros look better with the yellow touch imo

Evo 8 MR
Only looks good in certain colours tbh, no point in getting one if you own a 197 though unless you have deep pockets.

Nissan 350z
197 looked fantastic, this has a big black lump on the front, I don't get it at all. There is an alien green one driving around here, and a white one in the local dealers.

GW RS200
Has anyone actually ordered from Broadspeed? I don't quite get whether they find you a car, or a dealer does, are they are some sort of broker?! Do they arrange PX's too, or does a dealer work that bit out with you once you have found the car?

clio 197
i hate the front end, the only colour I think it looks good in is black as the front bumper just blends in tbh, i love the rear tho,

BG 182 FF
didnt like the front end when it first came out. But seen a few on the road and in certain colours the 200 has really grown on me

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Not sure? I read somewhere that they have modded the hubcarrier on the 200, so who knows lol

Seeing a few pics of these on the forums now. For me they're getting worse and worse each time I see one. As for the standard rims...SRS??

clio 200 /08 subaru
Seeing a few pics of these on the forums now. For me they're getting worse and worse each time I see one. As for the standard rims...SRS??

well here is mine go on throw up lol
DSCF3010.jpg

DSCF2994.jpg

the wheels wooooooooooooooooh
DSCF2996.jpg

DSCF2995.jpg

great wee car looks fantastic
geo:race::race::race::race::race::race::race::race:

Regarding the recaros, when i sat in them i found them very uncomfortable, you knock you legs getting in and out and the posistion is too up right. They would be great on the track, however i only wanna track mine a few times a year. For everyday use however you would get pissed off with them very quickly. They are not worth £850 for 3 times a year and 352 days of pain.
Regarding the yellow option on the standard seats, I loved it and went for it. I have also gone for some yellow floor mats.
Regarding the shape of the new 200, it looks mean, there is a difference between the standard clio and the 200 (and gt sorta) The 172 and the 182 and the 197 was totally the same shape (sorta) as the non sports, I like the fact that the differences are not just under the bonnet.

clio 200 /08 subaru
As i said i like it, you cant please everyone :D
I like the fact it will turnheads one way or another.

its like my subaru 08 sti you love them or hate them ,you buy the car for you not anybody else
you got to drive one to see what their like
cheers geo:eek:

well here is mine go on throw up lol

lol fair play. If they're even only as good as the 197 then they're awesome. I hate the front end because it's a text book styling mess. I also don't like the rims. Takes nothing away from the car as a drive, though, and fair play if you're happy with it. Nice colour :D