ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which place for remap 1.2 TCE with clio 172 injectors?

Twingo 1.2 TCE
Hi,
I have read some progress posts of Twingo 1.2 turbo.
I have panel filter, decat, k-tec exhaust with a custom remap from Fast chip.
I bought a set clio 172/182 injectors, and ask to Fastchip for a remap but Henk told me he has had some problems and until solve them he didn´t do more, so I speak with K-tec which told me they have done some with this configuration, so I bought it and it was terrible.
They send me up to 3 difference files and any work corretly, and ask me for more money to continue testing. I not interested in paying more for destroy my engine.
Please can some one recommend me a place to buy a cal for clio 172/182 injectors on our 1.2 TCE engine?
I have the interface for programing, so only need the cal file for my configuration which I have seen it´s common from some other users of this car.
Best regards from Spain.

They send me up to 3 difference files and any work corretly, and ask me for more money to continue testing. I not interested in paying more for destroy my engine.

Translation : If you make changes to your car, like bigger turbo's and injectors you need to purchase a new calibration. For the 1.2 Tce we do have the injector upgrade calibration but don't do them remotely for obvious reasons.

Twingo 1.2 TCE
Translation : If you make changes to your car, like bigger turbo's and injectors you need to purchase a new calibration. For the 1.2 Tce we do have the injector upgrade calibration but don't do them remotely for obvious reasons.
Henk, I'm very happy with your custom cal, the cars works perfect, but I'm interested in some more power upgrading injectors, and you told me you can't do it so I'm looking for some one to do it.
Best regards

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Hi,
I have read some progress posts of Twingo 1.2 turbo.
I have panel filter, decat, k-tec exhaust with a custom remap from Fast chip.
I bought a set clio 172/182 injectors, and ask to Fastchip for a remap but Henk told me he has had some problems and until solve them he didn´t do more, so I speak with K-tec which told me they have done some with this configuration, so I bought it and it was terrible.
Please can some one recommend me a place to buy a cal for clio 172/182 injectors on our 1.2 TCE engine?
I have the interface for programing, so only need the cal file for my configuration which I have seen it´s common from some other users of this car.
Best regards from Spain.

I had a Clio TCE with 172/182 Injectors, Panel Filter, Cat Back, Platinum Spark Plugs etc. It made 120 (130 on KTEC dyno) and eventually broke past 4.5K RPM. Don't get me wrong, it kicked lovely at 2.5K RPM but after that - total s**t.

Stay away from KTEC. It took me an experience to believe that the things that people were saying on here wasn't bullshit after all.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I had a Clio TCE with 172/182 Injectors, Panel Filter, Cat Back, Platinum Spark Plugs etc. It made 120 (130 on KTEC dyno) and eventually broke past 4.5K RPM. Don't get me wrong, it kicked lovely at 2.5K RPM but after that - total s**t.

Stay away from KTEC. It took me an experience to believe that the things that people were saying on here wasn't bulls**t after all.

mine used to fly round to 6000rpm, although I found it best to change about 5500, that was panel filter, injectors and rs tuning map, 130hp and 150lbft

Twingo 1.2 TCE
I had the same problem with Ktec. At 4500 rpm the engine lost power, so come back to original injectors and Fastchip custom cal.

HENK: Please, I have been sending several e-mails last months but not answer from you. I'm having problems with your custom cal with hight air temperatures we have in summer in Mallorca. Excess of boost at 2200-2700 rpm and engine cut.
Please, contact with me. Thanks

Clio RS 200 Gordini
How quick is the twingo with these maps?

It will beat a Twingo 1.6 RS, just saying.

The 1.1's are lovely. But they need a good map to wake them up properly. Engines sound like shyte after a few thousand miles too.