ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats wrong with your car right now??

Chocolate Orange 172
Need's alot of dents removing (cleaning it yesterday found them all) :banghead:

Headlights need a good clean up (this weekends to do list)

New splitter, headlight washers and fog lights need fitting (also weekends to do list)

BG DCI
Needs a service!! Seems to be getting harder to start each morning! Plugs and other bits!

Mike @ Ren-tech here my call!! ;)

emc

172 Cup
Needs a new RF Wheel bearing
Needs a service
Need a new dephaser (last owner did all the belts at 72k, but didn't bother changing dephaser) which means the belts will need doing again
Needs a new splitter and arch poppers re-fitting
Lights need dehazing
Needs a new brake lite
Windscreen banshee call needs silencing
Good going over with a some cutting/polishing agent on some light scratches and then a proper claying
Needs a rest, currently crucifying the little thing with a 55mile commute each way everyday :-(

Apart from that it's lovely to drive!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
^ ouch, still work in progress ay bud....mine needs the discs and pads ive jsut bought fitted, m.o.t and wheel bearing all to be done pronto...then just back to cleaning and little mods :D

emc

172 Cup
Yeah wallets not going to like the next couple of months. Hopefully Danny can fit me in soon and then I'll probably spend easter weekend getting all the cosmetics sorted.

Ph2 Clio 172
No material on front pads
1 front disc completely ruined by the above
no material on rear pads
dire need of a service
dogbone is buggered, needs polybushes
no steering wheel (LOL)

Got all the parts to fix the above though, just need the weather to allow me to do it.

Ibiza FR Edition
It could do with a clean... just finding the time to do it, 90% of the car is really clean but somehow the boot has managed to get filthy. At least there is no hosepipe ban here so the snowfoam can come out :)

(R) Renault Clio 1.2
Ha this should be a good start to my CS posts !

1) New exhaust from CAT to backbox
2) New disks, pads and calipers N/S and O/S
3) Half the dash seems to have failed mainly bulbs and switches and
4) Engine is covered in oil as the previous owner drove with no dipstick
5) Rust on wheel arch and sill
6) Interior is in bits

Apart from that it's showroom condition lol

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Possible head gasket on its way out
Cam belt soon on 62k
Tax at end of this month

Maybe one expensive month for me

Bux

Golf GTD
Left hand wing mirror heater doesn't work....

And a possible slow puncture in front left tyre :(

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
4 tyres
tracking
Middle section and back box
driveshaft
tax & mot
rear pads and discs
and a good detail

Artic 182FF
The original wheels got nicked out of my fricking back yard last week by some scumbag is whats wrong with my car atm.

e2a: MOT this week aswell.

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
Nothing, but thats after failing the mot with 10 fails and 3 advisories.......all done now though :)

04 Monaco Blue 172
Humming from climate fans in the roof and im not sure if the auto wipers work properly, or i have them on the right setting lol

Clio 1.2 16V
Need new tyres, ditch finders are not the one especially when it gets wet :dapprove:
Immobiliser works when it wants to
Nasty stone chip on the bonnet that needs sorting out

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Dephaser pully
dent in near side rear panel where someone reversed into me
pas lines again leaking
offside front Coilover leaking from constant pothole abuse
crack in rear light cluster from same said reversing
And crack in rear bumper from as above
hadbrake cable lug missing on rear calliper. Have no idea where to get this from

Um think that's it, good job I declared it off road for a year ;)

172 Cup
I've just had...
New tyre (almost new Toyo had a nail in the inner wall)
Exhaust mounting (exhaust was rattling majorly and knocking into the suspension on corners)
Track rod ends (kind of explains the poor steering)

Still need...
One hell of a bath
New wiper blades
A bit of a touch-up on the front bumper since running over a Christmas tree in December.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Need to change the gearbox and also have a misfire..... Changed a few bits but still there. Could do with an RS tuner plugged in so i don't know if there's anyone local to me that has 1 and wouldnt mind popping over? (Thundersley Essex SS7 area) :eek: :D

F56 MINI Cooper S
Cracked front bumper (which i've glued now), missing a passenger wing mirror, and missing a front wheel arch liner