ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats wrong with your car right now??

Artic 182FF
Front brakes are grinding. Had someone look at it and has said its just the discs that are a bit rusty as its been stood. He advised me to get some new discs and pads, but will have to wait till payday.

n2x

e60/f10
Rear drivers side wheel is scraping the arch
idle rpm = from 800-2500 whenever the car feels like it
front bumper not connected perfectly
driver side doors hinges are wearing out
passanger side electric window motor not working

aside from that, its good

Clio 172 Cup
My magic tree jumped off the rear view mirror and out the window and is now chillin somewhere on the m42.

DB.

BMW 440i
Nothing! :) Needs a clean and that's it

Due an MOT and service next month, should sail through.

DB.

BMW 440i
LOL Poor eye sight and not bothering to look properly, thought it was a scirocco from the avatar.

Ah well. Still 3/3 german with no problems!

HBT 172 Cup
Spoiler brake light doesn't work
Inteference in rear lights when braking and indicating (probs just an earth or corroded connector).
Front bump not quite sitting right

Engine and box are A1 perfect thank god :)

I know Clios are builk like poo and rattle. But i seem to have many rattles, is this the same for others?

Alien Green 200
update to mine.

Upper engine mount very close to death
Washer pump (still)
Rear exhaust mount, again.
And a rattle in the interior light.

Gonna go bodge the zorst mount now i think got a couple of spare sockets.

Astra H vxr
needs the alloys refurbed, as previous owner must off used the kurb the guide him along the road :/
also needs back bumper resprayed as is got a slight scratch on it which is not too bad but its annoying so that will need doing, and thats about it for mine :)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Need new brake pads, engine management light still on, ABS/TC/SERV lights still on at times...

Roll on renewal time.

Oh need a n/s wheel bearing too.

No car
need a full exhaust system..
passenger side fog light...
wheels need a refurb and change of colour (from black to anthracite)...
new front tyre...
tracking....
ball joint...
need to wet and dry sand the lights too..

renault clio cup 172
rear axle beam
2x rear shocks
2x rear springs
rear pads and discs
timing belt kit
dephaser pulley
aux belt(got it) but not fitted
spark plugs
ht leads
coil pack
dry/wet sand lights

Seat Ibiza
Coil pack
Tracking/Tyres
Cambelt and Clutch soon - 65,000 miles
I got a sqeak in my sunroof seal
I need a spare key!
It needs a good clean out,
Oil leak needs fixing

But I think thats actually it!

:)

BG 182 FF
Brake disks and pads on all 4 corners3 tyres need replacing
Belts could do with being done
Exhaust has broke its self
And driveshaft needs doing
I like that's all...

Can't wait for pay day!

BG 182 FF
Yeah, dan keeps telling me to get out in the clio more! And i am looking forward to start coming to some of the meets! :) I need to get out more!

SQ5
It must be time for your twice a year bury visit too soon! Ha! ;)

Come to the massive North Weald one on the 17th March, have a look in the East of England meets section

225 Cup & Williams
my mates just bought a MINT mugen kit DC5 to sell on, well hes in 2 minds to keep or sell as he already has a DC2 track car and i think has fell in love with the DC5 lol!

Oooft how much is he selling that for? I'm still in two minds wether to sell the ph1 if im honest cause I've spent so much money and time on it I don't think I could let someone else drive it away but then when something goes wrong I want to scrap the fucker! Good ol' love hate relationship.

BG 182 FF
It must be time for your twice a year bury visit too soon! Ha! ;)

Come to the massive North Weald one on the 17th March, have a look in the East of England meets section

Bury used to be a weekly trip, but then I went off it when the police wrote me a ticket! Lol, many people about bury these days? Yeah I'll check it out and get my name down for some meets :) hopefully I'm not working the 17th!

SQ5
Bury used to be a weekly trip, but then I went off it when the police wrote me a ticket! Lol, many people about bury these days? Yeah I'll check it out and get my name down for some meets :) hopefully I'm not working the 17th!

What did you get a ticket for? I'm there most Saturdays, the chavs come and go every so often. Now the weathers a bit better we tend to sit down the "bridge run" a bit more often

BG 182 FF
I got a ticket for my car being too loud, so could of been a lot worse, although they made me wait over an hour while they checked it all out. Ahh cool , I'll have to come down again one weekend soon then! Last time I was there everyone sat around in the old cattle market

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
It pulls to the left despite it being aligned recently
Front tyres are barely legal
A rear wheel needs balancing as it vibrates above 75mph
Rear wiper seems to rest too low
Needs belts done
It's a track virgin