ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats wrong with your car right now??

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Im now in desperate need of a standard alloy as 1 of mines knackered i found out when getting tyres replaced!!! Cars stuck at the garage as i havnt got a spare, aarrgghhh where will it end??

BG 182 FF
Your exhaust rattled my kitchen it was that loud! Also you should come on the 17th, even steve is considering it!!

But it was cool...even if it was just noise! Yeah I'm going to try come =) are the details in the eoe section? Had a quick look for
them. And is Steve on here?!?

clio 05 van,megane
Hi to all new here,

its french
needs battery
needs 2 new front seats
knocking noise from top of engine (head off this weekend)
needs tax

excellent forum guys
cheers mark

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
ummm
1. New engine being fitted
2. Front suspension being done too
3. CD changer has got stuck
4. Small dent needs sorting after bro in law reversed into me
5. Two keyed scratches sort

she'll be back in time for her 5th summer with me - can't ever sell her as now i've spent about 2.5k in 3 months on two engines..... long story

Titanium 182
The only thing wrong with mine is it's 6500 miles away from me, and will be til June :'(

My step-dad's assured me he'll look after it by taking it once a week, so please anybody in West Sussex area, keep an eye out for a titanium 182 being hooned around by a balding man in his 50's! ;)

BG DCI
Slight squeaking from a belt on start up (any ideas?)

Massive clicking noise from HU when starting and switching off!

And need money to pay for more stuff haha

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Same here skeeter! Just picked my new 1 up today :) new tyres on and time for a drive (when i get time!) not drove it for a week lol

Megane GT
Curbed wheels :dapprove:
Bit of paint repair after someone in a silver car took mine with them!

Clio 200 Silverstone
Mine needs a new bracket somewhere for the exhaust as it's loose and hear it bump every speed bump haha, the brake light keeps coming on which worries me but they work fine hopefully just an electrical fault :S and a damn good clean and polish!!

Black 182 FF
It's got gear oil all over it after doing the nearside bottom ball joint for MOT and the driveshaft coming out and it needs another litre or so in.
Need to do driverside CV boot clip (jubilee clip, just done the nearside).
Exhaust needs lining up a bit better after I bodged the hangers.

I just hope the number plate light remains working when I take it for retest.

Hopefully it'll go through an MOT in the next few days.

Black 182 FF
*it went through an MOT

Needs some front discs and pads on. Advisory on the failure sheet for the discs, but I haven't done them yet. The tester who has just and eventually passed it got quite arsey that I hadn't done them yet (he didn't take the first MOT) saying how if I'd took it to a garage and had the work done they'd have done them?? (sure I heard his mate chip in with the word competent). Also him and his mate had a bit of a smirk about the Jubilee clips on the CV boot. Took a bit of a heated debate about time constraints and me saying "maybe it should have failed on them first time rather than wasting my time then" when he told me he could fail it before he started to back down and began to be my best mate. Him and his mate also mentioned about a Cup they'd had in a bit back and how they thought the lad was pulling the p*ss out of them about the rear brake sensing valve or whatever.

Last time I use the Council MOT centre in Doncaster.

Last edited:
Maintenance
Full Alignment - £30
Front pads and discs - £60
Rear drums - £30
Brake Fluid - £10
Climate Control thermostat/fan - £15
Headlight Correction - FREE :D
Coolant - £15
Air Filter - £30
Oil Filter - Have this lying about
Oil - Have this lying about too.
Two Dents - £60
Belts - £100+
Paint Detail - FREE :D
Random Rattles - FREE

The big and worst one...

Leaky Sunroof - FREE, can't be arsed removing it though to fix :p
___
£350 :O
Hating full services right now :(

Last edited:
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Maintenance
Full Alignment - £30
Front pads and discs - £60
Rear drums - £30
Brake Fluid - £10
Climate Control thermostat/fan - £15
Headlight Correction - FREE :D
Coolant - £15
Air Filter - £30
Oil Filter - Have this lying about
Oil - Have this lying about too.
Two Dents - £60
Belts - £100+
Paint Detail - FREE :D
Random Rattles - FREE

The big and worst one...

Leaky Sunroof - FREE, can't be arsed removing it though to fix :p
___
£350 :O
Hating full services right now :(

£50 to getyou car back into tip top condiction?! Sounds like a bargin to me!

BG182FF
the cabasse cd player thing wont give me my fookin cd back :( says cd error and claims theres no cd in there

Clio 182 Fiat Coupe
the cabasse cd player thing wont give me my fookin cd back :( says cd error and claims theres no cd in there

This happened to me not long back. A carefully placed quick whack on the front soon ejected it and it has behaved itself ever since :approve:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
1. Front Pads
2. Front Discs
3. Hacked off PAS pipes
4. No backbox
5. STOP light is on
6. rad isnt secured
7. CV boot gone
8. battery isnt secured down

I think thats it. Thank god its an on going track project and wont see the road till the summer ey ;)