ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's the loudest clio exhaust you've heard?

Clio 172 phase 1
As per title really I love a noisy exhaust as long as it's not on a 1l Corsa or similar so.. What's the loudest exhaust on a clio you've heard? I've got an oreca group n And it's loud but it's no where as loud as my mates type r with a dc sports exhaust so I'm a bit gutted his sounds amazing when the vtec comes in and me well I'm just drowned out by the parrrrp lol :) .... Open discussion

clio 182 trophy
Decatted Orbisound exhausts are pretty loud. My mates type r was also loud a hell, proper chav exhaust, i loved it!lol. Why do you wan't a proper anti-social exhaust though?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
As I pulled onto a roundabout the other day I heard an obscene bwaaaaaar, I looked round to see a corsa s**t box planting his foot. I was just about to make more noise and back up the sound with speed but then I lifted off thinking 'why? Just let him look like a pleb'

/personal growth

Clio 172 phase 1
I only drive the clio a few days a week as i have a can to travel to and fro work... I don't know really just love to have a noisey and completely anti social car just a bit of fun really I guess

Clio 172 phase 1
Haha I agree I wouldn't have a loud exhaust on a slow pants car but in all honesty the clio sport range has a good enough power range to warrant a loud exhaust it has plenty of get up and go as standard :) even though I'd like more :)

clio 182 trophy
I only drive the clio a few days a week as i have a can to travel to and fro work... I don't know really just love to have a noisey and completely anti social car just a bit of fun really I guess

I wasn't having a pop fella. I love a stupid loud, chavy exhaust car too!lol. Like you said though, got to have a bit of go in it!

LY R26 230 F1 Team
I had a decatted yozza race. Used to set car alarms off everywhere. Thing is cruising speed it was fairly sociable.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
My phase 1 race car had a KTEC super sprint ( or super sport ) unsilenced. + throttle bodies. FOOKIN loud.

Last edited:

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Had the unfortunate pleasure of owning a decatted yozza race, was on the car for 24 hours maximum, god damn horrific exhaust!!!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
On a Clio, a decatted Yozza is f**king loud. Nothing on my Subaru though, it would wake the dead! Lol

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
How loud is one of those OMG ones that people put on V6's, they're meant to be stupidly loud.

It's the internal resonating boom at 2k that kills your ears but outside doesn't sound that bad. Still not as bad as decatted yozza!!!!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I would say they are on par if not slightly louder than a decatted Yozza, lot more drone with the N1.

182 Cup & DCi 172
My old flamer was very loud compared to my current 182 with a milltek decatted system - that had a 182 manifold, ktec link pipe (decat) & Janspeed cat back

Was a nice noise though not just a loud horrible noise

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Here's a quick one of mine. 182 with a yozza + decat

[video=youtube_share;pAvqUc8nQJU]http://youtu.be/pAvqUc8nQJU[/video]

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_0920.png