ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wests Widetracked Flame Red DCI 80 Sport Rep

Discounted 1*2 parts
Re: Flame Red DCI 80 Sport Rep

Got featured in PF magazine for the CSS write up!

magshot.png

e92 330i

I've got my f1's in white by plastidip, its a right ballache to keep clean! Because its textured the dirt just grips on. May be ok with a pressue washer, but for £40 you can decide ye/no, although flamers + white = lots of win. Just my 2p worth!

Discounted 1*2 parts

I've got my f1's in white by plastidip, its a right ballache to keep clean! Because its textured the dirt just grips on. May be ok with a pressue washer, but for £40 you can decide ye/no, although flamers + white = lots of win. Just my 2p worth!

Cheers! I was going to get the clear laquer to go over the top of it too, not sure if that makes it easier to clean

Discounted 1*2 parts

Mega update!

Sport interior fitted with carbon wrapped dash inserts, door handles and seat handles

P1000765-1.jpg

P1000766-1.jpg

P1000764-1.jpg

P1010529-1.jpg

P1010528-1.jpg

P1010531-1.jpg

P1010525-1.jpg

P1010527-1.jpg

P1010526-1.jpg

P1010535.jpg

P1010534-1.jpg

P1010533.jpg

RS mats - couldn't be bothered to hoover today!

P1010530-1.jpg

Carbon wrapped fog light surrounds

P1000769.jpg

P1010523-1.jpg

Carbon wrapped diamonds - starting to peel a bit so may rethink them....

P1010524.jpg

Grilles sprayed in satin black

P1000771-1.jpg

P1000770-1.jpg

Silvervision bulbs refitted - after a few blew and were replaced with standards.

P1010521-1.jpg

P1010522-1.jpg

Quick wash this afternoon with some pics

P1010516-2.jpg

P1010518-2.jpg

Cup spoiler ready to be sprayed

P1010536.jpg

Wheels ready for new tyres. Still undecided on what colour to refurb them. Think the black works well but still thinking white....

P1010537.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

Looks great, best rep ever? :)

Edit: Get some front spacers ffs, 15mm min, although im getting away with 25mm without any issues.

Discounted 1*2 parts

Looks great, best rep ever? :)

Edit: Get some front spacers ffs, 15mm min, although im getting away with 25mm without any issues.

Lol, I bought some 15mm spacers about a year ago but couldn't fit them with rear drums, so in 2000 miles I'm due for the 108k service and having the rear disc conversion done at the same time so will finally get them fitted then :D

Discounted 1*2 parts

After just having a puncture repaired in the NSR tyre, driving to Tesco last night and the steering felt heavy, pulled over to find a bloody nail in the OSF tyre now!!

Just ordered 4 new Toyo T1R's for the above wheels, so will hopefully have them fitted by the weekend :)

e92 330i

Great as ever! Very jelous of the interior and cup spoiler! Imo the new wheels are to chunky for white, much nicer in silver/black. Mine are going back silver as whites such a pita. Whats next, xenons? And nice one on the grill, everyone should have it satin/matt black, insted of blue.

Discounted 1*2 parts

Great as ever! Very jelous of the interior and cup spoiler! Imo the new wheels are to chunky for white, much nicer in silver/black. Mine are going back silver as whites such a pita. Whats next, xenons? And nice one on the grill, everyone should have it satin/matt black, insted of blue.

Yea I'm thinking the red/black theme works well so may well keep with the black theme.

Still toying with the idea of black roof and black mirrors??

Wanting xenon's and had a set lined up, but the guy never got back to me. Thinking I may use the xenons from my 182 as I would much prefer them on the DCI to the 182!

Yea did the black grille on my last 182 too, and makes a big difference

I love flamers with black 1.2s :( good enough reason for changing though, especially since they were free ;) what colour is your 182?

Discounted 1*2 parts

So I put the 172 wheels on at the weekend and the first difference was the ofset of the wheel, the wheel sits really far in the arch compared to the TD's. Got the 15mm spacers but I'm still not sure this is going to be enough now! Will get some pics up soon and see what we all think.

Discounted 1*2 parts

Top work Tom!
Where do you get your spray work done?

Well I used to get it done at our bodyshop but that closed about 6 months ago, so will probably be using the Renault approved bodyshop in Cambridge, P&R coachworks. My mate with the beemer recently had his skirts done there and the finish was s**t hot!!

Fabia VRS

Ah not bad, May have to look them up when i get some cash to spend on mine.

Discounted 1*2 parts

Couple of crap pics from Saturday night's meet. IMO the rear now needs to be raised 10mm.

P1010577.jpg

P1010582.jpg

225 Cup & Williams

As you say the rear needs raised a tad but other wise that looks awesome, A lot better than the 1.2's you had on before imo.

F56 MINI Cooper S

Who is that e36 burgandy one? Seen it outside wests cambridge a few times now?

172 wheels look good btw

Discounted 1*2 parts

As you say the rear needs raised a tad but other wise that looks awesome, A lot better than the 1.2's you had on before imo.

Cheers, I wasn't 100% keen to start with but they have grown on me a lot + I have just put new tyres on them so I have got to like them for a while!!

Should look spot on once raised and spacers on. Also think cup spoiler will help too :)

Who is that e36 burgandy one? Seen it outside wests cambridge a few times now?

172 wheels look good btw

It's my mates, Colin, he works in parts

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v

you changing the rear brakes to discs? nice with new wheels proper rep now.

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v

just remove drums and fit dics /hub done. real easy job, will defo be harder to tell its a rep then i think. only down side is the cost of discs and pads haha even at trade haha

Discounted 1*2 parts

just remove drums and fit dics /hub done. real easy job, will defo be harder to tell its a rep then i think. only down side is the cost of discs and pads haha even at trade haha

cool cheers for that!

discs that came off the 172 were nearly new so should be ok for a while! The rear shoes are still original so after 108000 miles I'm guessing they are getting worn anyway, so killing 2 birds with 1 stone!