ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wests Widetracked Flame Red DCI 80 Sport Rep

Discounted 1*2 parts
Bought this flame red dci 80 from a guy at work, FRSH, cambelt done, very good condition :) got it for a bargain price too :)

Standard:

P1020100.jpg

P1020089.jpg

P1020112.jpg

P1020107.jpg

Used the civic type r aeriel and rear silvervision bulbs from my old 182. Also fitted some flat front wipers.

First big modification was some spax 60mm springs which i bought from JoeyD

_G1S3021.jpg

_G1S3018.jpg

Fitted:

P1020339.jpg

P1020338.jpg

Next up were the wheels, i removed these from my ph1 and had them refurbed and resprayed in 'black gold'

P1020349.jpg

P1020357.jpg

P1020355.jpg

P1020348.jpg

P1020356.jpg

P1020353.jpg

Bought these sport bumpers about 3 days after i bought the car! Had them sprayed up and hopefully fitting them tomorrow :)

P1020360.jpg

P1020363.jpg

Started to spray up the lower grille and rear bumper insert too. Pic just with primer on

P1020359.jpg

More to follow tomorrow hopefully :).......

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Re: Flame Red DCI 80 Sport Rep

You dont mess about do you! Another 'budget' project is it? :p You keeping this then I take it?

non sport

looking forward to seeing it with sport kit...whats your plans after that?

nice indeed about time for a dci rep ;)

have you got an rs grill ?

Last edited:
  Discounted 1*2 parts

UPDATE:

Started fitting the bumpers today. The new paint has made me realise how much i need to machine polish the car!

Rear before
P1020390.jpg

Rear during
P1020391.jpg

Rear after
P1020393.jpg

P1020394.jpg

Front before
P1020397.jpg

P1020398.jpg

Front during
P1020399.jpg

P1020400.jpg

P1020401.jpg

Wings on
P1020402.jpg

End of sunday
P1020403.jpg

P1020405.jpg

P1020404.jpg

Front bumper on
P1020407.jpg

Next mods:

Spacers for wheels
RS grille
Machine polish car
Fit side skirts
Colour code side strips
Spray badges

Tom :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Not meaning to piss on your chips but, is the non sport definately flame red? Looks very different?

Apart from that, it looks bloody brilliant, still wish I went full ph1 rep on my old non sport in this colour!

Discounted 1*2 parts

Not meaning to piss on your chips but, is the non sport definately flame red? Looks very different?

Apart from that, it looks bloody brilliant, still wish I went full ph1 rep on my old non sport in this colour!

Yea defo B67 (IIRC!)

I got them sprayed to colour code, didnt just ask for flame red.

They do look different but then when ive seen my car next to other flame reds it always looks dull

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Yea defo B67 (IIRC!)

I got them sprayed to colour code, didnt just ask for flame red.

They do look different but then when ive seen my car next to other flame reds it always looks dull

Didn't mean to sound like I was insulting you, I thought you may have got the paint code for flame red that's all.

Hopefully a bit of machine polishing will fix it right up.

I'm quite suprised its the same colour really, as pretty much all the sport colours are different to non sport. Although I know there are some monaco Ph1's.

lol no 42" panasonic

Any good? They've had some immense deals of late! lol!

Discounted 1*2 parts

Didn't mean to sound like I was insulting you, I thought you may have got the paint code for flame red that's all.

Hopefully a bit of machine polishing will fix it right up.

I'm quite suprised its the same colour really, as pretty much all the sport colours are different to non sport. Although I know there are some monaco Ph1's.

Any good? They've had some immense deals of late! lol!

Haha no offence taken mate, cant wait to get it machine polished now! I wash would probably help as well!

I got the TV from co-op at xmas got a bargain on it! And yes the quality is amazing.

TrackCar & F30 330d

Looks good with the new bumpers and bits :)

Deffo needs a polish as you said

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

Flame red and gloss black wheels are amazing!

Iceberg Ph1

Cracking car Tom, if your taking that into work I reackon the previous owner is kicking themselves a little now for the way it looks!

Keep up the good work

Discounted 1*2 parts

Cracking car Tom, if your taking that into work I reackon the previous owner is kicking themselves a little now for the way it looks!

Keep up the good work

Lol my girlfiend uses this and the guy i bought it from is about 60 so he just thinks i'm butchering it!!

Old people pffft!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Tom, you working tomorrow morning?

(Car looks good btw!)

Discounted 1*2 parts

Few more quick pics from FCS, better ones to follow after next cleaning session....

Side skirts fitted, although the OS sill is bent from where the car has been jacked up. So just need to get that bent back so the skirt fits flush!

Also machine polished the car at work before FCS. I'm gutted I didnt have my camera for before and after pics as the paintwork was an absolute mess before. Its not perfect but is s**t loads better.

P1020479.jpg

P1020473.jpg

P1020478.jpg

P1020472.jpg

DCi 100

SPACERS!

Big ass spacers lol!

Looks good, Little lower and spaced out, it'll look alot better.

Discounted 1*2 parts

SPACERS!

Big ass spacers lol!

Looks good, Little lower and spaced out, it'll look alot better.

Lol, getting my brother to make me some spacers and yes would like it on coilovers, am considering the cheapo coilovers from ebay

clio 172

this car is simply amazing looks so good dude. hope your happy with it i would be any future plans on performance wise ??

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member

lookks good just needs a few things and it will be mint

is it just me or is the colour a miss match ?

getting there its going to look good when done anyways