ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wests Widetracked Flame Red DCI 80 Sport Rep

Discounted 1*2 parts
Re: Flame Red DCI 80 Sport Rep

lookks good just needs a few things and it will be mint

is it just me or is the colour a miss match ?

getting there its going to look good when done anyways

The newly painted parts are slightly different shade but when i get the side strips and door handles sorted i'll get them to blend it all in

Discounted 1*2 parts

this car is simply amazing looks so good dude. hope your happy with it i would be any future plans on performance wise ??

nothing planned performance wise............its a diesel!!

The whole idea of this car is it returns 70-80mpg so doesnt cost us anything to run :)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd

Looks great mate, wish i could do the same to my sisters DCi!

Instead of spacers on the front, can you not just wide track it? Driveshafts, wishbones etc

Discounted 1*2 parts

Looks great mate, wish i could do the same to my sisters DCi!

Instead of spacers on the front, can you not just wide track it? Driveshafts, wishbones etc

Spacers are costing next to nothing to have made up so i can't justify the cost involved to wide track it, although would be cool!

1.5dci

wish I had the money to smarten up my dci that nice, although also want the money to put a remap on and an IC too

Discounted 1*2 parts

wish I had the money to smarten up my dci that nice, although also want the money to put a remap on and an IC too

In all honesty i really dont see the point in spending the money on making a slow car a bit less slow. Not sure how much those parts cost but I have my 172 for giggles :)

Its a car that gets you from A-B and now does it a bit more stylishly :)

Discounted 1*2 parts

bit of an update:

Now the 172 has been stripped/broken I have kept back all the shafts, wishbones, subframe, coilovers, front and rear discs/pads and calipers etc and hope to do fitting all of this to the dci in the next month or so.

The only bridge we are going to come across is whether the DCI steering rack will fit to the 172 subframe - anyone know for sure?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

People use DCI electric racks on the 172's/182's on track cars so theres no reason why it wouldn't work the other way around. :)

Astra GSI, 172, Golf

you dont need to swap the subframes the standard is fine... iv done it . also the rack isnt needed to be changed just need to get the tracking re done

Discounted 1*2 parts

New wheels went on at the weekend - Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wrapped in PE2's :)

P1030299.jpg

P1030277.jpg

P1030273.jpg

e92 330i

looks loverly, best colour too! wish i had the dci, cant beat 70-80mpg being a student!

clio 197 cup

love it. decent mpg and looks smart. needs some head light washers or blanking plugs on bumper thou

Discounted 1*2 parts

Carried out the widetrack conversion on my DCI today.

So here it is before
P1030374.jpg

The subframe, wishbones, driveshafts coilovers and brakes from my 172
P1030375.jpg

P1030376.jpg

Swapped the electric PAS rack from the DCI subframe onto the 172 subframe

Putting the 172 subframe onto the DCI
P1030377.jpg

Front coilovers and 172 brakes on
P1030381.jpg

Rear coilovers being installed
P1030382.jpg

After pictures
P1030383.jpg

P1030384.jpg

Now just got to get 4 wheel alignment done and give it a wash :D

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26

flol, no you bugger! If you ever come to sell her & will take a much loved 1.2 in px, pm me!!! ;)