ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went for a drive....

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
cheers guys I saw lots of opportunities for some good shots but I have no reverse after snapping my quickshift so places to turn round were needed lol Had to push the fooker uphill one time nearly killed me...:eek:

GuyS said:
awesome mate!

did you just leave the cam by the roadside??!

yep....was a bit paranoid about someone half inching it lol

Last edited:
Notorious said:
cheers guys I saw lots of opportunities for some good shots but I have no reverse after snapping my quickshift so places to turn round were needed lol Had to push the fooker uphill one time nearly killed me...:eek:

yep....was a bit paranoid about someone half inching it lol

lmao.. lightweight.. it weighs a tenth of a fifth of f**k all ;)

Golf R/Leon FR
lol^^ id be scared someone nicked the camera!!! and id be scared the camera would fall off on that mount on the rear but its a great vid

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
lol I love the freestyler:eek: :rasp:

tbh there only a few tunes I have on the puter and I could'nt be arsed putting kazza on to get more ..lol

Nippy white cup
Nice one Mart...when it gets a bit nicer weather me, Monkey and my m8 in his MK5 GTi will be going for a blast...bout time I did a decent vid

Chris

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Good vid Martin,makes me wanna come back to the UK even quicker seeing those country side roads :( . Looks a tasty motor and sounds great.