ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX 2017 - Join us on the ClioSport.net club stand!

Clio 182 Trophy
If I've got a mate coming in my car with me, do I need club show entry ticket x 2? I can see to add extra kids but not adults...

Reactions: Gus

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I'm coming with a friend and her little boy, hopefully the weather holds out!

Reactions: Gus

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
The deadline for club stand passes is today chaps!

It's already looking like a cracking turnout!

If you haven't got your tickets and passes booked get it done today! :wink:

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Anyone trying to get tickets - the website is having issues but it is being looked in to. Try again in an hour or two.
I phoned Trax and they said deadline is midnight tonight.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Would only be able to go down for the day and it's a bit of a long way to go just for the day, unfortunately :(

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Latest List:

NAMETICKETS
Alistair Hamilton1
Bardia Baranian1
BRIAN SISLEY1
Callum Barrett 2
carl brookes1
Carl Haime2
Charley Eaglestone1
CHRIS HARRISON3
chris power2
Dan Cerrone1
david hayward1
Gus Nilsson1
Ian Kellet2
James Harvey1
Jamie Buchan1
Joe Walker1
Johnathan Pape1
Kimberley Morgan?
Les Moore2
Matthew Coles 2
Nick Barnett1
Nik Crowcroft1
Paul Dent1
Rob Holton1
Sarah Salmon2
Scott Raven1
Stephen Jones2
Sunglasses Ron1
Tiffany Braggins2
[td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

30 cars is a brilliant effort![/td]

Last edited by a moderator:

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
You don't have to walk, you can go in the car! Come on its the last one of the year, except for all our local meets

2 and a half hours each way from mine. We get back from holiday the week before and we'll be straight back and packing our stuff ready for the move to our new house so I really won't have time.

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
I looked at timings and I can't make it 😞 a 2.5 hour drive each way with 2 children under 6 is a bit much. It would be a very early start! Would've been good to put a few faces to names. Fingers crossed for next time and hope you all have a good time and that the weather is kind.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
I looked at timings and I can't make it 😞 a 2.5 hour drive each way with 2 children under 6 is a bit much. It would be a very early start! Would've been good to put a few faces to names. Fingers crossed for next time and hope you all have a good time and that the weather is kind.
Maybe travel down night before- a few cheap hotels about. Be exciting for the kids

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Maybe travel down night before- a few cheap hotels about. Be exciting for the kids
I did look at that but because of their age it could be good fun or it could be a total nightmare! Thanks for the suggestion though.

Clio 197 F1 R27
Gutted, just seen this thread and just seen I've missed the deadline. Was really hoping to make it on the stand. Is there any chance?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Gutted, just seen this thread and just seen I've missed the deadline. Was really hoping to make it on the stand. Is there any chance?

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do this end, all I can suggest is that you ring them on 01959 541444 and see if they will sort you out with a club ticket.

In past years we used to be able to order a few more car passes than we had actual cars attending, so we could tell people to but an entry ticket on the gate and send them one of our spare car passes. This year the organiser says that all car passes will be printed with the vehicle information on them, so they are not transferrable. :(

Clio 197 F1 R27
Unfortunately there's nothing we can do this end, all I can suggest is that you ring them on 01959 541444 and see if they will sort you out with a club ticket.

In past years we used to be able to order a few more car passes than we had actual cars attending, so we could tell people to but an entry ticket on the gate and send them one of our spare car passes. This year the organiser says that all car passes will be printed with the vehicle information on them, so they are not transferrable. 😧
Ok great thanks for that. I'll try Monday morning. Can't believe I only just read it! I'll see what they say. Cheers

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Their ticketing system has always been the biggest ball ache about TRAX.

They aren't even posting tickets out it's all self print e-tickets this year, so I've no idea why they stop sales a whole month before the event!