ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX 2017 - Join us on the ClioSport.net club stand!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Seems it's the club booking form thats broken as it will let me book an individual display pass. Could be as they club date has just been extended it's not working correctly, I'll try again on tuesday as the cut off date now says 1st Sept.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Looking forward to this- just booked a B+B nr Newport Pagnall. Will be in MKeynes for a drink Saturday evening if anyone out and about and fancy a meet up

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Was just looking at show day mate. f**k camping in October!

Glad it wasn't just me then haha. Early start to enjoy the whole day as it's about 3 hours away if I'm not mistaken? Just realised the site is broken right now so will try booking again later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gus

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Glad it wasn't just me then haha. Early start to enjoy the whole day as it's about 3 hours away if I'm not mistaken? Just realised the site is broken right now so will try booking again later

Yeah it'll be an early start but it's an easy run to Silverstone.

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Could I buy a club stand place for my RS? Genuine question and will understand if you would prefer not.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yep, seems to be working again now so get booked ASAP people!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Just went to book my ticket and I've lost my wallet. Brilliant.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
If you don't mate let me know and I'll dig you out a set as promised before :up:
nice one buddy, A lad from csf is sending me a pair but i can't remember his name! I don't think i'm camping at this one as it's october! Bit fresh for me! How far is it for you?

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
nice one buddy, A lad from csf is sending me a pair but i can't remember his name! I don't think i'm camping at this one as it's october! Bit fresh for me! How far is it for you?

Not a problem mucka.
I'm sure October in England's warmer than October in Wales so may brave it or book a cheap hotel.
103 miles to silverstone, bit far for an early hours drive!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Not a problem mucka.
I'm sure October in England's warmer than October in Wales so may brave it or book a cheap hotel.
103 miles to silverstone, bit far for an early hours drive!
more than welcome to stay at mine if you want bud just passed worcester. i'm 66miles from silverstone. Up to you mate i owe you a sesh from the weekend!!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
more than welcome to stay at mine if you want bud just passed worcester. i'm 66miles from silverstone. Up to you mate i owe you a sesh from the weekend!!

May well take you up on that offer old boy, had to stop at least 12 times on the way home :tired:
Felt like I'd been run over again from all the driving and walking round!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
May well take you up on that offer old boy, had to stop at least 12 times on the way home :tired:
Felt like I'd been run over again from all the driving and walking round!
haha no good at all, i only had a 1hour 45min drive back sunday so i was all good! your more than welcome just let me know closer to the time! you will be sleeping in the pole room if you do stay ;) winner winner!!