ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

total repost but... what are new 200's going for?

Ahhh yes I remember that thread. Epic colour combo TBH.

EDIT: Although I have to say, the 197 side-by-side looks much better at the front!

Inferno 182
Ahhh yes I remember that thread. Epic colour combo TBH.

EDIT: Although I have to say, the 197 side-by-side looks much better at the front!

Cheers fella.Yeah page 4 under the Asda lights really shows it off. The front does take some getting used to and i love it now,my old 197 now belongs to a young lady on here. :approve:

Oh just checked the Storm Grey is £403.59 must be the vat as AG,LY and pearl are now £1226

AK

M240i
S8301007.jpg

:lolup:

I do love alien green, it looks awesome in the second pic (your avatar). The spoiler really finishes it off IMO.

Yeah. I don't normally like those spoilers, but I feel AG/black combo gives it the race/track car look, and it pulls it off. Imagine that on a 197 :approve:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i can't stand the spoiler. looks awful imo. but then i am getting old. so i imagine my view is null and void.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
no way dude. looks like it is on backwards. just looks so chavy imo.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah, don't know what though tbh... I quite like new cars (who doesn't ;)) and the clio is nippy and cheap.

I do like my BMW but sometimes I want something that is a bit more of a hooligans car that you can drive swiftly... :cool:

I do like the golf gti, my old man has one. that would be good too.

E90
New cars are awesome, I personally would never have another if I was taking the depreciation hit though, used FTW

Mini Cooper S sport
i can't stand the spoiler. looks awful imo. but then i am getting old. so i imagine my view is null and void.

It works on that car, but I hear what you're saying.

I saw a photo on here of a different and more subtle spoiler on the 200 which I really liked.

I just think the back of the 197/200s etc looks naked without one, they balance it out.

Inferno 182

Seb im nearly 38 so getting on a bit;) the cup spoiler does not picture very well,you need to see one in the flesh i think peoples opinion does change then,or so they say :rasp:.
You want a hooligans car then a bright colour with a big spoiler on it does it :D

LY 200
I think the Cup Spoiler would look awesome on a Storm Grey 200.

You could always go for the GT Spoiler, Brian's got one on his 200.

GTD, Lupo
Not been a massive fan of the cup spoiler but as said by daz they do look better in the flesh. Im going to be ordering a K-tec spoiler when i get back to the uk. I was wondering if the end caps from the cup spoiler can be removed as i think they are the only things that give it the chavy look?

Only problem with the GT spoiler is it needs a different boot, and if you fancy a change you will need to change it. :(

Gorms

R26, R27
driving back from work today and going the other way was a 200 in black, looked nice and probably suits that unsual front bumper, not a fan of black but its the best colour i think with that front bumper, good match and easier on the eyes