ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

total repost but... what are new 200's going for?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I want:

FF 200 with storm grey, black speedlines and i guess cup chassis. not fussed by recaros, they do look amazing and are nice to sit in... but the whole wear issue is a problem imo.

can't think of anything else that is worthwhile. maybe ipod connectivity? does that work with the iphone?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
sat outside, but i still have a soft spot for renaults chav chariots :cool:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
No Xenons on 200's. Not an option as not enough people spec'd them on the 197. Shame.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
see i do like the recaros but the £800 they want plus the wear makes them a nein for me. however, i am not overly impressed by the standard seats having white on them...

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Will the leather option enhance wear and tear rates? Saying this, the Recaro plus leather makes it a VERY expensive option.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Seb, get on the RenaultSport forum, dealers on there will give you a competitive price, then get prices from your 2 most local dealers (and try an internet place just for good measure)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
you have the standard seats don't u Brian? they do have the white bits on them? i may well have a ganders on the 20th.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
you have the standard seats don't u Brian? they do have the white bits on them? i may well have a ganders on the 20th.

Nah, treated myself to Recaro's..

Yeah, feel free to have a good touch 'n' feel on the 20th.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ooohhh look at you ;) i could have sworn you went with normal seats but fair do's.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Well I hope they hold-up, I'm not looking forward to mine falling to bits..

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
just been looking at your car on DW Brian, looks great!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Cheers, gave it a clean today actually.
It'll be nicely warmed-up on the 20th, if you want to try it out?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah would be cool to see what all this torque is about.

storm1.gif

storm grey is just win imo.

Think im gonna go for mine in red, with black wheels and recaros! Get mine for 12600 but thats tax free n with mil discount, defo worth it i reckon!

M2 Competition
If you go for storm grey, it needs a black roof. Would pwn then.

Get yellow interior pack, then you get yellow bits on standard seats? Might contrast well with the grey.

Id get recaros though if i was you.

Storm grey, recaro's, black bumpers pack, black roof, black speedlines if i was choosing!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Looks like primer :(

LOL indeed, but that is why i like it :D

can get one with cup chassis, recaros, speedlines, cornering lights for sub 16k

:)

really? is that up north? i guess you got a quote when looking for your R27? is that for a FF? i guess it is as you said with cup chassis.

Get yellow interior pack, then you get yellow bits on standard seats? Might contrast well with the grey. Id get recaros though if i was you.

see i am not 100% on the black roof... could tie in well with the black wheels... but would need to see it in pics.

see if it was possible for sub 16k with recaros as R20 says, that is good value imo.

M2 Competition
LOL indeed, but that is why i like it :D

really? is that up north? i guess you got a quote when looking for your R27? is that for a FF? i guess it is as you said with cup chassis.

see i am not 100% on the black roof... could tie in well with the black wheels... but would need to see it in pics.

see if it was possible for sub 16k with recaros as R20 says, that is good value imo.

Oh and cup chassis too!

So ff in storm grey, black pack, cup chassis, black speedlines, recaros, black roof.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i would be interested for the right price.

seeing brian in a few weeks so will have a look over his LY 200

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

yeh it is seb. pretty good deals on them up here. Its a FF with the cup chassis. 59 reg though, but only 20 miles or so on the clock

:)

Meg 250/E36 Touring

Get yellow interior pack, then you get yellow bits on standard seats? Might contrast well with the grey.

Id get recaros though if i was you.

Storm grey, recaro's, black bumpers pack, black roof, black speedlines if i was choosing!

Spot on. That WILL look so good :)