ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tinted windows or not?? photoshop would help? :D:D:D

J

jakm15

Hi, been thinking about getting my back window and the rear windows tinted. What do you think?? Should I or shouldn’t I, how much should I have it done. All opinions welcome . . . . . . .
If anyone can do a Photoshop of the pics below that would be really helpful.

Cheers.

DSC02659.gif

DSC02649.gif

J

jakm15

made my mind up . . . . no tinted windows for me your comments have made my mind up for me

Charged Superleggera
good shout mate. you could put that money towards a nice set of alloys or lowering springs imo

J

jakm15

lol, already got some alloys and its been lowered (on the pics on the drive btw) 40mm

RenaultSport cup172 TT309
I wouldn't, i always think they make the driver look like a knob.
It doesn't matter if you look like a knob if nobody can see ya !
Good security feature though,it takes a very comitted TWOKer to get through the glass and film to nick ya raybans,on the frontstreet. I wish i'd had mine tinted before it got ransacked.

J

jakm15

i dont think im going to get any at all, the general opinion is either dont get them or get light ones, it has light tints already on the back window and 2 side rears.

J

jakm15

Roll cages look great and how can anyone see one when you have tinted windows lol...

So first u need a RC

why would i want a roll cage in a 1.2, do u not have to take the back seats out to do that as well?

If YOU like it, YOU get it done. Its your car matey

ye good thinking, dont think im going to get them done i like the slight tint its got now