ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Livery Photoshop Request

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Guys.

I’m not a huge fan of the orange stripe separating the silver from white.

Was wondering what you photoshop gurus could do with the attached image.

I’m thinking of still keeping a stripe to divide but not sure on what colour.
Using iPhone edit image skills is not cutting it so hoping somebody is bored and can help 😂

I am a fan of neon yellow but not sure how it will go with the white and silver.

I’m also open to wrapping the front end of the car entirely with neon yellow fading into the white.

Any skills are appreciated 🙂

EAB89767-E6CB-433F-A7DD-ED2FFC04A31B.jpeg

Clio
This one is on me, I'm beers down, been called out for work and thought I'd extend my time to help a fellow CSer out.

The old girls hasn't been out for years, putting a few pounds on after f**king over so many men and being eight kids down, but I welcome back the SWT.

1693347554155.png

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Saw you at Blyton! Think we exchanged a sneaky thumbs up. I was in the black 172 with the yellow cage and black team dynamics, driving slow as hell lol.

Also, free bump for this photoshop masterclass!

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Saw you at Blyton! Think we exchanged a sneaky thumbs up. I was in the black 172 with the yellow cage and black team dynamics, driving slow as hell lol.

Also, free bump for this photoshop masterclass!

Yep, I remember seeing you there. Was a great day and weather was on form.

Don’t suppose you got any footage of mine?
My GoPro decided not to record all day 😞

I’ve now decided on a Nardo grey wrap which I will be doing over the winter break.

Out at donington on 3rd November if you fancy it. Going to be quite a few clios there.

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I didn't have a camera going I'm afraid mate.
Nardo grey will look great! Mine is currently off the road doing a winter rebuild