ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Fiesta ST-2
Nice! Not had any contact with them since I set up the order, guess Ill be calling them again tomorrow getting bored of this now!

Did you get any tracking information from them or did it just come?

Yeah, I was given a tracking number that I could use to check for updates on their service site.

i got a big email telling me exactly what would be happening, I.e, the box would arrive with new console and extra packaging, put broken console back in same box etc etc..

Clio 1.2 16V
Right after getting annoyed with the whole thing thought id look at some fixes on youtube. Gave it a good few hits around the disc drive area and it works now...

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Just got an e-mail saying my replacement Kinect is on it's way - hopefully that'll solve the issue and I won't have to dick about with swapping the box itself!

Revels Mum & Sister
Is anyone still struggling to get hold of one of these?

What an XBOX? Some people who Preordered some months ago are still waiting. Does it surprise you it is hard to get hold of one? I think unless you luck out you will be waiting to near or after crimbo before you can walk into a shop and just pick one up randomly.

What an XBOX? Some people who Preordered some months ago are still waiting. Does it surprise you it is hard to get hold of one? I think unless you luck out you will be waiting to near or after crimbo before you can walk into a shop and just pick one up randomly.

It was more an offer to anyone still struggling. I have a 4 game day one pack still sealed. Nipper has decided he'd prefer a PS4 so looking to return it to Game but will cost me return shipping so offering at cost to anyone wanting it. Did try the ebay route but now stuck with a non paying bidder who claims they don't even have an ebay account!

Honda. Tesla Someday
It was more an offer to anyone still struggling. I have a 4 game day one pack still sealed. Nipper has decided he'd prefer a PS4 so looking to return it to Game but will cost me return shipping so offering at cost to anyone wanting it. Did try the ebay route but now stuck with a non paying bidder who claims they don't even have an ebay account!

Out of interest which games do you have for sale?

Please let me know. PM me if you like :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Anyone else having issues with UPS Tracking? I'm trying to check the status of my replacement Kinect but UPS just won't recognise the tracking number.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
The Xbox Fitness thing is fun. I was a bit too ambitious trying to do the Insanity workout and I didn't even make it through the warm up :eek:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone managed to get DLNA working? For something purporting to be an all in one box, it's an absolute c**t to get it to even see my PC. Failing at the first hurdle.

This is with W7 btw.

Edit: Nevermind, I see the useless s***s didn't bother to implement it properly. Handy I still have my 360 plugged in for media streaming.

Last edited:

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yeah, was talked about a few pages back, it can't process files itself, it can only receive a stream from a app doing the sending.

LY 200 & 265 Trophy
Best place to get an xbox one is via Microsoft Store. They put them up each morning in batches every couple of hours.

It's a good idea to create a hotmail address before hand to make the buying process quicker.

Delivery is before Xmas and currently 5-7 days.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Finally Ordered one from Shop To. No idea when its going to get here though :(

Just got this:

1463521_10152051052257558_275105563_n.jpg

So before Xmas :)

dk

911 GTS Cab
I read a Microsoft interview where they were asked about stock as shops had stopped guaranteeing for Xmas, and they said stock levels were healthy and that retailers had been informed that Christmas delivery was still possible so they back tracked and started offer pre Christmas delivery again.

I still haven't heard a dinky bird off game about my ps4 yet though.

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
people want the boxes and controllers so they can get a normal console and rebox it for there kids for xmas and blag its day one

Ph 1 172
people want the boxes and controllers so they can get a normal console and rebox it for there kids for xmas and blag its day one

Seriously am am I missing something I have a day one xbox one and the only difference I can see is the crappy achievement that you never look at and it says day one on the pad..... Is that seriously driving the price up?

How much are the day one controllers selling for.... I'm selling my box on eBay tomorrow too get another game I think, and if the pad goes for more than the normal controllers I'll see that as well

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Yay new Kinect is here and working a treat - back in the game!