ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Makes getting it from Sainsburys like ill be for £420 a bargain then!

I work there and get 15% off, but missed original pre orders for Day One Edition and its too much hassle getting one.

All set up now, played both games etc, but Im a bit disappointing with Kinect Voice Control. I think I might be using the wrong commands, but I get nothing from it? the only one I an get to work probably 2 times out of 10 is "xbox go home". Even then I have to pause the game to do it? Is my TV too loud?

Also, I've told it what TV I have, it sent the signal to it to mute it, so isn't it meant to turn my TV off when I turn it off.

Its behind me now, turned off but plugged in and on at the wall. Shouldn't I be able to say "xbox on" and everything comes on?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Have you gone through the calibration? That sorted it not hearing my voice.

Also, it really doesn't deal well with lots of background noise, and lots of commands over and over again. It gets confused and just stops listening for a while.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Have you gone through the calibration? That sorted it not hearing my voice.

Also, it really doesn't deal well with lots of background noise, and lots of commands over and over again. It gets confused and just stops listening for a while.

I've got it to work a lot better now, still getting used to it all TBH.

Its all set up right, it turns my TV on and off etc, but Its not 100% success rate I kinda expected.

Saying that, Ive yet to use a Voice thing that is, even Siri isn't always accurate.

Id rather no have it, than have something not 100% but hey :)

RS225 and RS250
Looking at getting one in the new year, only ever play forza4 these days is it that much better? Worth the upgrade do we think?

Cupra
It's just been a announced that they won't be available in holland until the third quarter of 2014!! Anybody have a link to somewhere in the UK that has them in stock? I'll get it sent to my mum and dad then they can post it over. My boy has been waiting patiently for 3 months already, I can't make him wait another 6+!!

Ph 1 172
Quick question

assassins creed black flag
or
need for speed

cant decide which on at the moment started to get bored of previous assassins creed but this one is apparently better, what would you guys recommend

Ph 1 172
[video=youtube_share;lToW2NXFg1Y]http://youtu.be/lToW2NXFg1Y[/video]

looking forward to tom clancy's division, snow drop engine looks rather impressive

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
New patch out today apparently, gets installed when you turn your console off?

Downloaded when off but installed when I turned it on. It sat on a green Xbox screen for a good minute or two after the install, I thought it had frozen but it hadn't

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Turned it on to show it off to family today and this stupid update happened. I looked a right tool sat there watching a green screen after saying how fast it turned on.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Sorry I was hugely stoned when I posted that and the image of loads of people holding their iPhones upto the kinect amused me vastly at the time.

#sorry

Son of a...!!

glad I didn't try it but it did cross my mind! You evil evil man!!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
The update has made a difference on my dashboard. It's silky smooth now whereas before it would kinda 'judder' left and right most of the time. :) Kinect voice control seems to be the same as before but that's no biggie as it works fairly well anyway I find. The only problem I have is playing FIFA 14. The Kinect appears to occasionally pick up on the commentators voice and consequently attempts to issue commands. I think it may also pick up on my swearing as I am being warned for using offensive and blue language in-game... :eek:

The update has made a difference on my dashboard. It's silky smooth now whereas before it would kinda 'judder' left and right most of the time. :) Kinect voice control seems to be the same as before but that's no biggie as it works fairly well anyway I find. The only problem I have is playing FIFA 14. The Kinect appears to occasionally pick up on the commentators voice and consequently attempts to issue commands. I think it may also pick up on my swearing as I am being warned for using offensive and blue language in-game... :eek:

There was a bug with it when the console wasn't turned off properly apparently - you could fix the judderyness by restarting it fully - but glad to know it's been fixed ty :)

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Im having a problem w/ FIFA 14.

Havent been able to play anyone online. Gets to the 'waiting for opponent' screen but no one ever is 'ready'.

Left it on that screen for 10 mins last night. Nothing.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
1079wxw.jpg

http://elitedaily.com/news/technolo...e-xbox-one-users-brick-systems-fake-tutorial/
LOL

TTRS & V50
Tempted by this ? Where's the cheapest place for one ? Shop to - 448 inc FIFA and free delivery looks best guaranteed for XMAS - not with quid co though.

Nippy white cup
Cool. Seems to be the choice of....choice? lol. Had a few nights with a decent amount on the games and it is getting better all the time imo....bring on the next releases!

AK

M240i
Don't understand the reasoning behind having to turn on party chat once you've accepted a party invite? Pretty pointless.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I'm not a fan of the dashboard if I'm honest.

How long winded is setting up a party chat! Why does it take ten steps to accept an invite when it used to take three? Also why can't you invite friends in a party to play a game if the party was created while playing a different game?

My XBOX also struggles to action any voice commands even if the room is completely silent.

Alternatively, it might be that I'm a r****d and don't understand.