ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not bothered about the scorpio edition in fairness. I'll hook up the new TV first!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Pre-ordered initially just because but cancelled now as the green writing is bloody stupid. Will wait until proper version is available.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Pre-ordered initially just because but cancelled now as the green writing is bloody stupid. Will wait until proper version is available.

What's not to like? Lol

I love it as I actually wanted it to be called "Project Scorpio" - so this suits me perfectly!!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
For those who missed out. Amazon have pre-orders back up. Must have been allocated more stock.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
I barely play my xbox one. I nearly ordered one still. I really don't need it.. im trying to convince myself..

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Going to go to my local game tomorrow to see if I can pre order one.

Might try & pre order the minecraft xbox for my son too. They look sooo cool & I don't even like minecraft lol

608d3a1fd9d4fdb5c4769c44bc8c5bd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Gave in and re-pre-ordered :tongueout:

I was annoyed at the silly green text but its gonna sit next to a neon joy-con equipped Switch so thought why not.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Preordered the Scorpio for me & the minecraft xbox one S for the boy for his birthday.

Really like the Scorpio details

224f585777b8904fe753cff8c818c93e.jpg

But think I'm more excited about the minecraft box!

787811cceff62a124ec83d1eec04f02b.jpg

93fe2463543945d443ed7fbd0949e0b3.jpg

8836158443ba87473f9fc01ca78c5022.jpg

Just need a 4k tv now [emoji23]

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Will have to get the pig controller for my daughter too aaagghhhhh

5bece5e1646a5a2c9aa6507621424d8b.jpg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Saw your pic on Instagram last night. Tv looks awesome! I've always had Samsung so I think I'll be making a similar purchase.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I wonder how many games will actually play in 4K?
I'd seen something saying only the massive developers will actually provide 4K 60fps, most other games will be 2k 30/60fps.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I wonder how many games will actually play in 4K?
I'd seen something saying only the massive developers will actually provide 4K 60fps, most other games will be 2k 30/60fps.
They'll all play at 4K but many will be upscaled from lower resolutions and/or use combinations of dynamic resolution scaling and checkerboarding.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Don’t think £450 is to be unexpected tbh, IIRC the launch Xbox One was £500 - pretty sure it was that or £450, that’s what I paid anyway (I think)

133T
Is there such a thing as a wireless mini controller? My lad accidentally launched the controller so it’s away for repair.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Anyone looking for an Elite controller? Argos currently have the controller + the new Assassins Creed game on their website for £109. If you reserve, collect and pay in store you get it for £99. If you aint interested in the game, CEX will give you £35 cash for it meaning the Elite controller cost you £65.

You also get a £10 voucher to spend next time in store so potentially £55 for an Elite controller. Good deal.