ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Still struggling to get the controllers to stay connected.

Microsoft want me to send them in to be fixed. I refuse to believe both controllers died at the same time.

The console is only just back from being fixed. Getting tempted to buy a brand new one.

I can't remember the last time I purchased a new game for mine. I always download the Games With Gold free game and that keeps me occupied for weeks.

Honda. Tesla Someday
You should tell them that you have had friends come round with their own controllers and they also disconnect. Basically "prove" that its not a controller issue, but a console issue. Can also say you tested our controllers on a friends Xbox and they worked fine.

Or buy a Halo 5 limited edition console, it's obscenely good looking!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Still struggling to get the controllers to stay connected.

Microsoft want me to send them in to be fixed. I refuse to believe both controllers died at the same time.

The console is only just back from being fixed. Getting tempted to buy a brand new one.

Mine was doing the same, with my controllers and a friends. Took the console back and got another. Problemsolved

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Not that cheap, my Brother got 500GB, Fifa 16 & Star Wars (Pre order) for £290 from Zavvi, came with a £10 or £20 Zavvi voucher as well I think.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, all updated.

Started doing it when the Xbox would drop the Wifi. Now after its fixing session it holds wifi but still drops the controllers.

Is your xbox set on power saving mode? My controller has connecting trouble if I don't have it on power save mode. Some reason when I go to turn my xbox on with controller it wont work.

It never disconnects once connected though. Only problem with that is it wont update in the background etc.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Whenever I'm static on a menu or netflix for example, after a couple of seconds my controller just constantly scrolls up. I've updated to the latest firmware and it still does it. Any ideas?

Clio
LOL - I was also excited about this box - the damn thing is huge lol!!

I'll be sure to act much much much more excited on my next unboxing about the box; a special tribute to you lol!
I did laugh at the "it won't even fit in the frame". You could have moved the camera back lol.

Whats next?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Turning it off does not count. :smile:

It was both of their battery packs it seems so far. The main contacts were bent backwards.

Opened one with a pack on and the voltage was all over the place. Now it seems stable.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Do people actually update their controllers by plugging them in? I've never bothered, mine have both been fine!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I tried the bending of the terminals - still does it from time to time.

SQ5
Play and charge thing is the best thing I've ever bought for mine! It rarely needs charging and can be left plugged in over night to charge.

Sack buying batteries!

Honda. Tesla Someday
I did laugh at the "it won't even fit in the frame". You could have moved the camera back lol.

Whats next?
I would have, but my "set" is quite small so moving the camera back would have killed the illusion lol!!

Right now I am away for my birthday, but when back I want to finish editing my "Star Wars Battlefront Funtage" - so far I think it's hilarious lol!

Halo 5 is out on Tuesday so that's going to eat up my time too! I think I need to quit my job so I can make more videos and play more games! If only eh?

Thanks for watching my content, I really do appreciate it. I'll send you a link to the Funtage when it's done and you can let me know what you think :)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I have a play and charge pack with a dock for the controllers, it was the connectors on the play and charge packs that weren't making contact.

Clio
I would have, but my "set" is quite small so moving the camera back would have killed the illusion lol!!

Right now I am away for my birthday, but when back I want to finish editing my "Star Wars Battlefront Funtage" - so far I think it's hilarious lol!

Halo 5 is out on Tuesday so that's going to eat up my time too! I think I need to quit my job so I can make more videos and play more games! If only eh?

Thanks for watching my content, I really do appreciate it. I'll send you a link to the Funtage when it's done and you can let me know what you think :smile:
I enjoy it, although I don't think I could explain to anyone why I enjoy someone else opening a box lol.

I just wish I had so much excitement at xmas when I get socks.

tbh, I don't really do social media or any of that s**t so I just view your videos you post on here. How many views do you get/followers you got?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Possibly should go in Forza 6/Project Cars but alas, anyone bought a G920? - http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/compu...rce-g920-racing-wheel-black-10136487-pdt.html

My friend got a G27 on Friday (I'd need a G920 as I don't own a PC/PS3) and it really is great fun to race on Project Cars/Assetto Corsa. £250 seems a tad steep, I'd be happier around £200, but I'm still tempted by it. It's nice to see Xbox getting nice peripherals (without being stupid expensive) as the official FF wheel on the 360 was a massive disappointment.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Caved last night and got a G920. Lovely piece of kit, although anyone used to a G27 will know that already. Project cars is a lot easier than with a pad but Forza 6 is where it's at with regards to gameplay and feedback. Only bad thing is the brake pedal takes a bit of getting used to but we've put static glides on the chair which has helped a lot.

5807D593-36E4-498A-8739-17EFA55B3A46_zpsh1k76obw.jpg