ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The worst thing about your clio

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
creeking sunroof
and creeking strutbrace
and going over potholes is a real worry in it
the little vibrations from the sun visors hiting the roof do my head in

that is all

Probably just its general overall fragile feeling. Like anything could break at any moment. The steering wheel size and quality. Other than that, there really wasn't much to complain about for the money.

BMW M Lite
That everytime somebody mentions it on CS a full blown war starts over the appearance of its front end...

Evo 8 MR
With all honesty I would have to say the lack of power, hence why I'm getting a cup in a few weeks. :D

Clio1.2, Dodge Caliber
For all it's little niggles, what really narks me is having to let it go for something bigger due to works needs.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
clear windows, had a group or little scrotes looking in my car today :mad: apart from that mine seems to be fine, no rattles or nuffin :eek:

Renault Sport Clio 182
auto wipers are terrible, (but will follow the guide when i can be botherd) and i dont like the way my key rings bang the steering surround when i go over bumps, so i take em off :cool: