ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Ph1 172.
I always feel a little bit uneasy leaving my car in this old garage, now carpark, when I go to work. It's not been used as a workshop for a few years now and a parking company took it over, painted some lines on the floor and put a ticket machine in. It still has a car lift! I came out of work late one day and I was the last car left so took a picture.

cb890ef1.jpg

172 ph1
best place for it really if its spending a good 40 hours a week in a dry sheltered place mate! car looks lovely...i tempted to do my wheels gloss black actually

Ph1 172.
This needs a bump. I love the Phase 1! More please.

5170a8c7.jpg

Finished work at 6.30 last night and the carpark was empty again, luckily I always have my camera in my rucksack :D

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You bought Karl's motor? Awesome choice. Such a steal too.

The highest my car will ever be from the floor unless at a garage...

IMG_1607.jpg

I need to take some decent pics: :(

IMG_1616.jpg

Sunflower Ph1 172
Well Mine is far from finished, and getting a full engine rebuild in a couple of months... but felt like contributing.

SwissTrip2011NickPatricia079.jpg

SwissTrip2011NickPatricia071.jpg

Please ignore the cutout in the bumper.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Mine going for it! still 1000rpm away from the raised limiter, would have needed a hill to get another 1mph out of it, the thing was flat out for about 5 minutes to get that lol!
73522132124077151418456.th.jpg

MX-5
Here's my Exclusive for you. Under 58k, two previous owners, full service history. Generally outstanding condition. I'll post some better pics when I have a chance to take them - at the moment I'm just excited to have the car.

Day1.jpg