ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Sunflower Ph1 172
What backbox/ system is this?
SwissTrip2011NickPatricia071.jpg

Originally a powerfail, had it modified when it snapped. It was originally a stealth powerflow, but had the tip changed to a straight cut 2 1/4 inch (same diameter as teh rest of the sustem). It naturally sits at a slight angle as the tip is welded on straight (as you can see in the pic below), I also had the centre silencer removed which actually made the exhaust a lot less boomy on the motorway, and gave a nice tone.. vid below

SwissTrip2011NickPatricia064.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
getting quite worried about how attached I am to this car tbh!

69a8cca8.jpg

aef48df2.jpg

5ff036a2.jpg

Sunflower Ph1 172
Spammed this thread quite a lot already, but took some photos today after giving it a clean and sorting out my rear bumper.

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Cleaned mine today, 1st time I have done more than a bucket and hose!

I washed it, iron x , clayed then polished and pleased how clean it actually is under all the grime lol

DSC_0152.jpg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Give me the recaros and swap your wheel for mine ;) you know you want to :p

Must be something about Toyo and soft side walls lol!
Car looks tidy though mate, and ya can't beat a bit of 3 wheel action!! Does the whiteline make it any harder to c*ck a wheel?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Yeah the R1R's have plenty of grip but were let down slightly by the softness.

Tbh the ARB mate little to no difference as I'm already running a very stiff rear end with track setup AST's.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Ph1s are f**king mint! I need a black one for my collection, And some TB's :(

172 Race Car
Not looked in here for a while. Really wanting another Phase 1 road car now.

Some more of ours from last season.

2.jpg

4.jpg

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Sold my Iceburg PH1 172 Just before Christmas :dapprove:..... But did by another one as a winter run-around, Which ended up turning into yet another project -

8-2.jpg

9-2.jpg

10-2.jpg

11-1.jpg