ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Evo 5 RS
Some of my phase 1 Cli

5905592518_550942aa1c_z.jpg

2tree 005 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

That looks spanking. Ph1s look epic in white

Soon to be 172
Re: The PH1 172 Aprreciation Thread.

Hola, me llamo Alberto, soy de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria ( España ) donde por aqui Somos muy aficionados al CLIO SPORT ! Aqui les dejo una fotos de mi phaseI

2iv1kya.jpg

141s3h4.jpg

2hclt9c.jpg

34yweit.jpg

That looks fantastic!! What wheels are they? They look like the same wheels that the clio maxi's used to have on, cant remember if they are speedlines or something else.

Soon to be 172
look like the prima racing wheels to me

Just been searching the net and found out the are infact compomotive. It was pure luck really as i was looking at 5 spoke mo's for when i get one and had a look through the rest of their range and they are on there as VLM. I have bought wheels before from compomotive and they are cheaper than everywhere else and even got a discount for paying by cash lol

here is some pic's of my ph1.just sold her this week:(
Full
Full
Full
Full

here are some spec's of it;
the car was on 66,328miles with a 52,000miles engine
V6 Airbox w/ ITG Filter
Eibach sportline
Magnex backbox
Seat Cupra R front splitter

172 ph1
Good idea. Whats it sound like?

Dan

it sounds mint i think...found it very droany in the car when i first had the stealth fitted but once i got the tip done it seemed to take the noise straight out the back which transformed the drive as things like motorway driving etc its silent upto about 80! but once its warm i love it nice and loud when i give it some beans but not overbearing when driving normally....it looks better imo aswel alot of stainless on show and obviously its spotless so nice and shiney it stands out well but looks like its meant to be.

172 ph1
Cool. Where did you get the exhaust/bumper done? Or did you do it yourself?

my mate fitted it initially but a company in newburn up here did it called AAS advanced automotive systems they are superb at everything they do...from bikes to cars to race car and more they are the experts in stainless and they do titanium exhuasts aswel im sure! they have done work for people all over they are that good and they only charged me 40 quid for the tip and the bumper cut to fit..i put the surround on with abit of this plastic beading my dad uses to put round the bottom of the tanks on his bikes lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Thanks for that. Will give them a ring and see if they recommend anyone local to me. Nice one

Dan

172 ph1
no problem mate il probably sell mine if i find a decent omp exhaust as i fancy a group N one lol