ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The missus new ford racing puma

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
the missus got a ford racing puma last night......sooooooooooooooo jealous it sounds amazing. heres so pics...
DSC00261.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

its number 272 out of 500 and is on 48,000! its absoultely mint. it also has a full miltek system on and pops all the time. ill take a video of it driving by soon it sounds beaut. envy isnt the word!!!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Love the look of these and the colour is superb! Would never own one tho but noice anyway.

What are the specs of these?

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
the handlings superb aswell, i thinks its got a good balance of power and handiling. would love to take it on track. "asks the missus" lol

I love them !

Very rare to see one on the roads :cool: As they are quite sought after they hold their value really well too.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Really nice. Slightly underpowered, just means you can drive it flat out on a more regular basis.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
these are based on a widened fiesta chasis, no?

always loved them. cracking cars, and what they lack in pace they make up for in handling.

Titanium 182
these are based on a widened fiesta chasis, no?

In a word, yes. Pretty much a mk5 Zetec-S underneath but it's coupled with much better suspension and Alcon calipers, hence why it's not all about the outright pace in this car, but more it's handling abilities and brakes *squeeeeek*

What number is it? Looks tidy!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Sexwee! Wow mate, looks great and very tidy.

As I always say when these come up, they were touted as the best FWD handling car in the world at one point.

Also quicker round the ring than a mk1 Focus RS. No too shabby.

Mondeo ST220
Love the look of these. Would love a go in one I've only heard good things about the handling.

Gorgeous. Girl locally has one as a daily driver so I get to see one every day, fantastic sight on the road, they have awesome road presence.

Couldn't care less about it being 'underpowered' (so is the standard 1.7, but still awesome to drive), have only heard wonderful things about how they drive.

How's the paintwork looking? Researched them a while back and many had been resprayed due to stone chips.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
the number is 272 and the paintwork is absoultley mint no rust, stone chips, dents anywhere!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The wide body just plays havoc with stone chips, I don't care if it was rusting from the inside out (gally ;)) it would still be an awesome machine!

RS Megane DCi 175
Lovely.
Still look lovely despite their age - just watch the maintenance on the brakes and stone chips on them arches!

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
the lad who owned it before has had them all refurbed at a cost of £1000 and said to make sure you service them

GW RS200
I love Pumas! They handle so sweetly its unreal. I'm really looking forward to seeing how my 200 stacks up against my old dears.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
my misses has the normal 1.7 and i was suprised how well it drove the frp is defo on my list of cars to own but the pace does put me off even tho im not a mad driver.