ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pro detailer wanted for ford racing puma

hang on..no offence to JD but what difference does it make? lol

It doesn't Alex, just talked to Gally about looking at them, but never got out to see one properly. You know you only get to know a car, colour and it's lines when you wash/detail it.

Would have been nice, s'all :(

;)

120d M Sport
Fair enough lads, perhaps I was looking into that comment a bit much there.

Didn't know you had considered the FRP Jamie? Such a rare car, I don't think I've ever actually seen one on the roads!

Gally I have gone Ford myself now, so wish I'd been able to get hold of an imperial though...what a colour!

Oh and the 4x4 comment...that guy is runnin his 182 on APEX's..hmm :nono:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl at the apex's!

I see he hasn't come back to back up his comment after some facts were posted.

What did you buy Alex?

My comment was very throw away mate. Didn't mean to offend Russ or anything.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
one passed me today on the way to work. theres one thats about 5miles away from where we live.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate shame you couldn't fine an imperial one.

Lol at ali saying he prefered your clio. The fiesta is a million times more fun. That little steering wheel is just awesome!

Not got a car
i "havnt came back" because i forgot about it.

Why do i need to back my case? its high end off! dont give a poo about handeling its high, and you can w**k off in a sock for hours its still high.

Wow some people on here, never know a forum like it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Wow some people on here, never know a forum like it.
You know what's funny, when you posted that about 99% of CS thought the same thing.

To even call it a 4x4 shows you're a tard but that's here nor there, that tractor would embarrass your 182 in the twisties iirc the twisties are the clio's strong point aswell.

Oh I don't need and races or you tube videos to tell me this. It's fact.

Also read the facts that roy posted.