ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Ford Appreciation Thread

14272542342_b0733e53ff_s.jpg
10169373_10154181294995273_5888667684733679091_n by Jack Strathdee

Tbf it's only "fake" it's still got all the gear!
and?? Would you have a fake Vee etc if it had all the gear? I sure wouldn't. I don't even know what engine it has in it.
Now I know it's not a real one (well I've known for years) that shattered my dreams, I used to think it was real.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Not really a Ford fan myself especially old fords so not sure if this would be respected but.. Ford Granada with a Koinsegg CCX engine anyone? Lol..
12523_10153094534652112_4147579509464250731_n.jpg

10968320_10153094533567112_8676748951612221978_n.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Dave what is the second video? 1FMC is the Ford Heritage GT is it not!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It is indeed : 'Ford has a shed. It's an unassuming building hiding in deepest Essex, UK. Within its rickety walls lies a myriad of stunning vehicles. Some aren't what they seem to be, some are legends, some show transport's evolution and some are downright awesome.

We had the chance to have a look inside the shed and make a shopping list of sorts. Expect much, much more from that most special of sheds'.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I was behind a Sierra today and I couldn't believe how small it was in relation to modern cars,
my mates 1.8 Saph felt like a big comfortable cruiser back in the day, now they're dwarfed by a Mini Countryman.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
It's having full interior with body coloured painted dash, it's got some nice Rota wheels that look like mini-lights in a Matt anthracite, engine bay painted orange, body going dark grey, roofs been chipped 5" and its getting the 1600 fitted for now.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I do live FRP's, just a shame its a Puma 😧

The overrun with that 4-2-1 sounds mental tbh.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Had a daydream today about building my ultimate Frp.... it's probably a house deposit or lottery win away!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's funny that people always assume the name Puma is a bad thing... Daniel will tell you just how good they are... apart from rust... something the FRP doesn't suffer as badly for.

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
I love my little pooma! Shame it's been sat with no interior since the burpspeed llandow track day :/