ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW M5

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I haven’t had a single sniff. Gave some feedback to the owner as to why that might be;

Wheels need a refurb, budget tyres on the front, limited info on service history etc.

To me it’s £5k over priced at £45k but what do I know! Anyway, it’s back at the back of the local pub where it lives now.

Awesome car though, I felt like LLF. Yeah boi!

IMG_7827.jpeg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I haven’t had a single sniff. Gave some feedback to the owner as to why that might be;

Wheels need a refurb, budget tyres on the front, limited info on service history etc.

To me it’s £5k over priced at £45k but what do I know! Anyway, it’s back at the back of the local pub where it lives now.

View attachment 1683064
If I see s**t tyres on a 6k gti I’m put off 😂

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

View attachment 1683064

Welcome to my world of selling BMWs on behalf of someone else 😂😢

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Why would you buy a 45k M5 that looks like it's being on the limiter since new? Just dechav it. Appearance is going to make so much of a difference.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Have you ever been to Bradford?
Are you selling it in Bradford? I assumed all those guys liked to ruin cars themselves, not buy one already fucked.

The cars screams red limited to f**k! 45k. No warranty. f**k no!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Had a guy bring me a c class coupe. Nice car. Full front end missing. Radars, sensors ped safety etc. Wanted a quote to fix it privately. Obvious where it arrived from. Think my estimate was around 15k before looking into it further.

No idea what price they thought it would. Not a very cheap car now ...

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Any chance at all of a price starting with a four would come from low mileage and everything else being spot on, but if the service history is not right, plus it’s been run on the cheap and chavved up too….. Mmmmm Davanti tyres. If it has decent ones on the back the understeer must be truly epic.

Don‘t put fake carbon stuff on it and put that money towards tyres and keeping the service history up FFS 😂

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yeah the only way that will sell is if it’s the cheapest in the country. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet - it’s not going up in value.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd try these guys Jim - https://www.yorkshirevehiclesolutions.co.uk/valuation

I've never bought there but have looked at cars there and can confirm they don't mind not perfect history, they seem nice guys when I've been too. The business is apparently to stock Redline's cast offs they get in part ex, this is exactly their sort of thing.

Dropped them an email. They offered £37k which is fair I think.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
i guess you can change the tyres, can't take it back and re-do the services... it's just madness.
Just as an FYI, if the G series is anything like the F series, it wouldnt be hard to give this M5 a full service history.

Until it went to BMW again and they wiped all the fake services lol.

I'd probably take the £37k, although maybe say they can have @Djw John 340i GT as well, might get them up to £40k :unsure:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Just as an FYI, if the G series is anything like the F series, it wouldnt be hard to give this M5 a full service history.

Until it went to BMW again and they wiped all the fake services lol.

I'd probably take the £37k, although maybe say they can have @Djw John 340i GT as well, might get them up to £40k :unsure:
Checked the website and they want it to be under 80k.

Can you sort that whilst "servicing" it? 😉

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
I dunno if this is stating the obvious. But there’s no way he’s got or will be able to extend the BMW warranty if the servicing hasn’t been done to the book.