ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 The CSF 2023 Picture & Video Thread

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
It was nice to finally put faces to names for @J-J @Touring_Rob @Simon1975 and @Call Me Dangerous Dave

Proper nice fellas.

Also I’m ashamed to say that I also didn’t immediately recognise @Danith when he came to talk to me about my car. When you said you were buying James’s car I spent about 5 minutes thinking who the hell is James, and then it dawned on me you meant @Ol’ Tarby 😂

So sorry mate! We have met before but the last time was in darkness around a log fire at CSF a few year back 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

In don’t know why I missed @Jaff. out of this 🤦🏻‍♂️

Was great to finally meet you too mate!

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
So the chap on Instagram has confirmed he was only there for half the morning and half an hour in the afternoon… so has very limited photos. From what I’ve chased down so far it seems what we have is what we are likely going to get photo wise folks. Gutted, but memories are better than photos 👌👍

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
One for @Brigsy , remember that conversation we had about the rear right tyre not really gaining any pressure on track? ... I just came home to find this explanation for that on my driveway.

Mother-f***er.

View attachment 1658734View attachment 1658733
That will explain not needing to let any air out! I only needed to take a couple of psi out of o/s rear on both. I dont think the o/s rear was doing a lot.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Great pics for phone.

Is the lad on here with the 182 that the ecu fuse popped on? Wonder if he made it home ok.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Editing update for anyone interested, I've just finished checking through and synchronising all nine sessions I had on track. First session of the day (slow, damp) featuring an Astra VXR I don't recall seeing on track again, and a yellow Megane RS that was just out of reach for me, should be up tomorrow night.

On the last session of the day when the Gentlemen's group was out, and we all got torn apart by that pesky white mk1 (@The Crumb Master ), my front facing GoPro crashed, it got barely a couple of minutes in before it fcuked off. Luckily, I pulled the dashcam SD card out at the end of the day so I've still got footage...it's just a bit crap by comparison.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Editing update for anyone interested, I've just finished checking through and synchronising all nine sessions I had on track. First session of the day (slow, damp) featuring an Astra VXR I don't recall seeing on track again, and a yellow Megane RS that was just out of reach for me, should be up tomorrow night.

On the last session of the day when the Gentlemen's group was out, and we all got torn apart by that pesky white mk1 (@The Crumb Master ), my front facing GoPro crashed, it got barely a couple of minutes in before it fcuked off. Luckily, I pulled the dashcam SD card out at the end of the day so I've still got footage...it's just a bit crap by comparison.
Have you got any footage of us earlier in the afternoon when you had @Rojer as passenger? We had a great few laps with you behind then in front.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Feel so famous right now 🥰
I couldn't watch mine from last year, despite having a microphone clipped to me and being surrounded by cameras I wasn't really aware I was going to be on YT because my attention span varies depending on the situation, I was just excited about being taken for a blast in a Porsche so I was just my 'normal' self, I know what I sound like and what a load of waffle I speak, I don't want to hear whatever nonsense I was coming out with in my f*cked up accent.