ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'Clios on Coilovers' Appreciation thread.

LY 200
That is just plain rediculous! I've seen touring cars with more ground clearance! Did it stay that way for long? Looks great!

No didnt stay that for long, the tyres scraped on the inside going straight!
Oh and there was easily another 15mm on the coilover thread :rasp:

He cracked his splitter trying to get it of the drive IIRC?!

Correct, well re-snapped where I'd repaired

thats stunning mate :)

Cheers mate!

how isit that low thats stunning, Thts how low i want to go what have you done??

FK Konigsports with AST top mounts mate, set for max camber :D
As I said above there was another 15 or so mm left on the thread too!

Renault Clio 172
Is that by any chance in Whitely?

Same place as this i think... bit hard to tell in the picture though:

P1170404.jpg

yeh it was whiteley mate, just round the corner from subway and dominoes, il put up some more pics :approve:

Renault Clio 172
to be quite honest mate im not much help there, k-tec set it up, just rite imo, couldnt give u mm figures sorry bud, oh and i got some camber adjust bolts same time as coilies, about 2 weeks ago :p

ITB'd 182...
Looks a nice height!

Should post a pic of mine but aint got a camera and i have *****d the ones ive got too much tbh.....

172 Cup
FK's Highsports - going onto my new Cup this weekend, hopefully a little lower at the front. Will take more pics at the time.

08092008899-1.jpg

08092008894.jpg

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Mine on Fk Highsports, don't know how much but roughly max on the back and 65mm on the front

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
Love is in the air... Self confessed coilover ***** here.... it's a tad lower now too!

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0937copy.jpg

IMG_0901copy.jpg

IMG_0919copy.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
Yup.... cheapest ones they do I think (?) and they are fantastic- she's a daily drive, no problem at all