ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'Clios on Coilovers' Appreciation thread.

6/468 17poo
Are the majority of the 1*2 sitting on fks have the standard springs on the rear from the adjustable damping kit?

This thread has made me think twice about the coilover brigade!

TT 225
Im in there...FK highsports. Ruined sills :boring:

DSCF0978.jpg

DSCF1001.jpg

Lowered pretty much to the bottom on the back (without removing adjuster). 60-70mm on the front? (would go lower but speedbumps are gay)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Im in there...FK highsports. Ruined sills :boring:

DSCF0978.jpg

Lowered pretty much to the bottom on the back (without removing adjuster). 60-70mm on the front? (would go lower but speedbumps are gay)

Sills already were have you been lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ditto bit hard when i go the misses house tho her road has them :( low car + Girlfriend + speed bumps = FAIL

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
guppy that is a plus but there the big/long ones which i have to go over very slowly, i will remeber it tho for other small bumps or just general driving it happens lol

Static Low
The thing i hate most is when cars are stuck behind me & the person i can see in my rear view mirror looks furious :p

White Sti Hatch
Cant get over the looks you get when you get to a speedbump and have to go over it a wheel at a time passers by and drivers looks are priceless !!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
The worst is when people arn't even that low and they go 2mph over it.

They look f**king idiotic.
Not really, what is idiotic about protecting your cars suspension by not driving like a pr*ck?

That statement was idiotic.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
2mph is abit extreme but I certainly take my time over them.

But tbh your right I'm being abit stupid, I'll ring up Reno and book it in for some new shocks next month, that way I can do 50 over them.