ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Chris Harris thread

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Certainly was and the fella driving it could peddle!

Gutted that there was no passenger lap in the ECV though, that thing is immense!

I thought the first two were a bit disappointing but the 037 made me laugh out loud. That was quick kept getting repeated as if he couldn't respond before the next corner came. Brilliant!

275 Trophy
Emense video. This should be on BBC2 sunday nights instead of the shite that is TG. My dad had a Beta VolumeX, but it didn't sound or go like that one sadly.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Have a big soft spot for the original RS4

Last edited by a moderator:
  172 Race Car
I really do like his videos.

I went out in a B7 RS4 recently and I have t say I was impressed with the car................. untill he drove it. It just felt slow. It was a lovely bit of kit but just seemed all noise and no go

Go cry to your momma!
I'm with Ste, think Chris is well suited to car reviews. He's a car fanatic, very informative and can drive.

He's made me want a B5 RS4 now too.

Swift Sport
Amazing! I'd quite happily have either, although given a choice I'd go for the Camaro for it's looks and superior handling.

Trophy #490
Amazing! I'd quite happily have either, although given a choice I'd go for the Camaro for it's looks and superior handling.

Most annoying grammatical error!

I absolutely love the looks of both. As Chris said, they're much cruder than their European counterparts but I love everything that they stand for. It's just a shame they're not as affordable once they're shipped over here.

I'd have the Camaro purely for its looks alone. It looks brilliant from the front!