ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Chris Harris thread

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I've heard different stories. But for one he's definately freelance so can easily earn 50k pa. He was paying over 1k per month to own his GT3 RS 4.0. And he put down like 40k deposit!!!!

I've heard that he has rich parents.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've heard different stories. But for one he's definately freelance so can easily earn 50k pa. He was paying over 1k per month to own his GT3 RS 4.0. And he put down like 40k deposit!!!!

I've heard that he has rich parents.

I don't see why it matters at all. The guy could be running a brothel for all I care. He probably does lots of stuff here and there.

Good on him!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not bothered myself. I like that he has money so he can review cars from an "owners" point of view as it makes it much more interesting and truthful.

I'm very envious of his fleet of cars.

I'm not bothered myself. I like that he has money so he can review cars from an "owners" point of view as it makes it much more interesting and truthful.

I'm very envious of his fleet of cars.

5ad7438c-8973-8644.jpg

Suzuki Jimny
I see harris was driving his 599 in crickhowell in that video, how come I never see him up there? :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome! I just tweeted him askibg where the f**k it was! :eek:

This one ^ (someday)
I'm not sure how comparable Porsches and Ferraris are, there really isn't much price over lap between many/any of their cars.

Friend of mine's dad has a red 997 GT3 and it is incredible

BG 182 FF
Harris should be on top gear doing proper car reviews and videos like this, I could listen to him for hours (slight man crush)

I don't recall being that excited when I drove my ex's. Sure it was fun enough, but TBH it felt like the body was part of the suspension.