ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Chris Harris thread

Ged

PD130 Peach
Favourably the quote from this man "in front wheel drive terms...a bit of a weapon.." *followed by huge liftoff oversteer :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
the pagani, ugly as sin imo, but as said what a machine,

i use to dislike him for some reason (not sure why now), but i truly now think he's a great presenter

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Once you listen in you actually get what he's trying to put across.

His honesty is what makes him,and he's also a geek.about it

Swift Sport
...And he doesn't make stupid comedy comparisons like Jeremy Clarkson. Informative car reviewing isn't so common these days, everyone's scared of bad press.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
He's not a complete nerd though if you get me.

He's like your average car forum enthusiast, but more knowledgeable. He's the perfect reviewer for an audience such as ourselves, which is good, considering we're his target audience. I really wish they did a weekley TV programme with him. Would be ace.

Ged

PD130 Peach
Exactly. He actually has some knoloadge behind what he says. Unlike Clarkson where he compares it to a potato or some crap.

Id watch him if he was on tv. For certain.

Love it when this thread bumps :)

GT2 RS <3 - Heaven on wheels. I'm not even into bikes but that Ducati is something special.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Bike will always have it in a drag race,

A track would be a better bet for the porsche.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I do hope they put the other scenarios they mentioned to the test. Will be interesting to how they both fairthen.

53 Clio's & counting
Would be good to see the Porka and Bike on somewhere like Bruntingthorpe, 0 - however fast you could get, to see if the Porka could pull the gap back

^ lovely review that. Can't help but think the GT86 could still do with a extra few ponies... As pointed out it would probably get left behind by a Clio 200.

There is a lack of RWD coupes on the market IMO, wonder how the Z4C would stack up, can't think of any other RWD contenders in that category.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Because he doesn't get caught and the really naughty stuff never shows the driver ;)

They also never show the speedo and the road at the same time so they've no idea where he was speeding (as in if it's public road) or if the antics are done on public roads or not :)

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Totally disagree. I could watch him talk about anything and be entertained.

He's the car geek's geek.

Not to mention the fact he's insanely handy either.

agree! and so modest and down to earth. Had a beer with him at the Ring. VERY nice guy!

total car nut, proper hero of mine actually!