ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 220T & DCi65 Van
My mate brought his MG ZT over I beleive it's called typhoon blue? One of less than 20 I think, his front bumper had a knock and he managed to source another in good condition so we swapped them over (hence the missing number plate)
Screenshot_20190511-154421.png
Screenshot_20190511-154155.png

Reactions: 0ss

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
19 reg MB C63S AMG Coupe in white with black wheels last night. Lovely car!! :love: Like this, but way better in person.

2s2NhMGyTbSu5p4eXXAY.jpg

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
I love the shape but I just can't get past those chrome rimmed wheels. Looks really nasty / aftermarket (IMHO of course).
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean & I'm not into them either. They looked much nicer on it in real life though.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
They do look good in red. Wasn't that the runout model, @MarkCup?
I think orange was. They did a limited edition, then another one.
Sort of...

First they launched the 'Edition', Nitrous Blue paint and came with Mountune's front mechanical LSD, I don't recall they were limited in numbers.
Then they launched the 'Red Edition', same as above but with flat race red paint...this was limited, 300 total in the UK.
Finally came the orange 'Heritage Edition', 50 of with 47 sold to the public. Of course, by public, that mostly means friends and relatives of dealer principals who have made a mint out of them.

I know of about 5 max Heritage models that genuinely found their way into the hands of proper enthusiasts LOL

Nissan Daily Shed
Just seen my first Porsche 992, well a pair of them together, driving through Leeds.
Look pretty nice tbh!

Matt W

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Saw the new jimny yesterday, so hard to get hold of that they are selling for many thousands over list price on autotrader!

Hello Howard Speaking

ClioSport Club Member
  Mx5 NC