ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
I saw this on a guy's drive in Garforth the other day, you don't see many these days so it's a same to see it in this state.
20190509_095413.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
My mate brought his MG ZT over I beleive it's called typhoon blue? One of less than 20 I think, his front bumper had a knock and he managed to source another in good condition so we swapped them over (hence the missing number plate)
Screenshot_20190511-154421.png
Screenshot_20190511-154155.png

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
They do look good in red. Wasn't that the runout model, @MarkCup?
I think orange was. They did a limited edition, then another one.

Sort of...

First they launched the 'Edition', Nitrous Blue paint and came with Mountune's front mechanical LSD, I don't recall they were limited in numbers.
Then they launched the 'Red Edition', same as above but with flat race red paint...this was limited, 300 total in the UK.
Finally came the orange 'Heritage Edition', 50 of with 47 sold to the public. Of course, by public, that mostly means friends and relatives of dealer principals who have made a mint out of them.

I know of about 5 max Heritage models that genuinely found their way into the hands of proper enthusiasts LOL

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
i saw a rally liveried citroen c4 loeb edition driven by a middle aged woman.

she didn't acknowledge my evo :(

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I’d forgotten how good 1Ms look, not sure I’d seen a black one before either. Photo is more for proof than anything ?
61861457-D034-4FA8-964D-F385D8A6EFFE.jpeg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Just seen my first Porsche 992, well a pair of them together, driving through Leeds.
Look pretty nice tbh!

Saw a red one yesterday, looked great!
Not sure it looks a 100k car though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Saw this in Bermondsey, in a dodgy looking Porsche garage. No idea what it is but it I love it View attachment 1418915
That looks like the twin of one near mine, every now and again a Blue one looking the spitting image of that appears at a Porsche garage, where I come off the motorway, I keep meaning to get a pic of it

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30