ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Dimma Clio

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Nice. There is a blue valver one, not supercharged though, that has been on ebay before. I saw it at York a montha ago.

Looked nice !

ex Clio 172 owner :(

is that the one that was in Fast Car mag back in about 96, along with a blue Cosworth Clio 16v Dimma? If so I notice its had a new ph2 grille put in and Im sure it had supercharged down the side. mental cars, personally id fill in the side grille thing and lose the spoiler but class in its day.

Iim not keen this one much. Colour doesnt do much for me. Im not a big fan of the 2 piece Dimma wheels either. Interior looks lush though.

I saw a nice red dimma one in Hereford today. It was a P reg, so a phase 3. Probably a 1.4rt or a 1.8 RSI.

the car is nice its my friends who lives 10 miles away hes names paul and he will take 5800 cash its tested but not taxed,the only thing is the wheels are a little small on 16s,but the car is 1 of a kind,and in the flesh the colour changes...