ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen R14CUP

Iceberg Ph1
Top mark boys, I was watching this from the start. A cracking outcome, I had a car nicked a few years back, was my pride and joy and i felt sick, a few days later it was back, never once did I not want it.

If the car is worth so much to you, then just brush it off, need to get some better security though asap.

RB 197
Marky is a leg-end, he deserves a 'colour coded username' for that one ;)

Glad you've got it back Jam, though even happier you know where the cnuts live...

Stagecoach Ticket
great news great find! such a mint cup glad to c it back in the club tbh.

and what alot of people have said is very very true
stolen cars are often left in towns locally to were there stolen untill heat dies down on them due to motorways having reg checkers on fly overs and bridges. My mates 1 series was found 2 miles away from his home parked behind some garages with a cover on it.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Bob on! I've had a car broken into before, doesn't/wouldn't bother me in the slightest about not keeping it. Its only tin ;)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Haha stupid car thieves. They never seen gone in 60 seconds, you get the cars away before the heat is onto you. Lol
And I've seen how easy it is to break into cars and don't think in anyway these people are clever.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Proper chuffed for you that its been found and all is ok. Bit like when MarkCup got his pinched only for it to be found with the keys still in it.

For added security? Just remove some vital fuses.

182 ff
fair play to marky top banana id be waying him in some wonga for getting ur baby back

any information on where it was parked etc id still go round and batter them

First time I've come back to this thread since Saturday morning just b4 CS went down . . . . Thrilled to hear its been recovered :cheers: Well done Marky_!!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Wahoo, my trainers are still in there, and my work shoes!

ROFL

sounds like they left it to see if tracker was on it

Or have the police confirmed an arrest??

Is it possible it was someone who viewed it when it was for sale?

R14 CUP
ROFL

sounds like they left it to see if tracker was on it

Or have the police confirmed an arrest??

Is it possible it was someone who viewed it when it was for sale?

No one came to view it, when it was for sale.

Insurance claim has been cancelled :)

Police haven't confirmed anything with me, there communication regarding it all has been very vague and they only spoke to me once, when it had been recovered, although i knew then and there, that it had been. Oh well, i have it back now :)

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Just speaking to girlfriends dad who works as Insurance inspector after crashes etc etc.

Reckons it is very common for cars to be stolen, and left local to the scene for up to 1 week - to sit and watch, wait for trackers to die down and the scent to die down basically.

So glad you still got your trainers.

182 has now gone!
Great news!! read this the other day and thought I would check back for any news, didnt expect the outcome!

Funny how it is so easy for someone to steal your car without keys and yet the buggers don't want to start for their legal owners :p