ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen R14CUP

R14 CUP
Last night my Renault Clio cup 172 was stolen in the Mansfield area, I will put pictures up in a minute :(

Hasn't quite sunk in yet.

R14 CUP
f57db0e5.jpg

R14 CUP
Car was taken off my fiancees drive last night, we think it was approx 4am.

Gutted to say the least. :(

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
il post it on over on local car forums i use im only 20 mins driving time from you.

gutted for you bro.

R14 CUP
Yeah was locked and had the original Renault alarm, didn't go off - so they must really know what they are doing.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ffs sorry to hear that mate! I'll keep my eyes/ears open if i hear anything

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
Think i only saw you earlier this week. We passed going through Ollerton, I was in the Vee

Gutted for you pal. Had a 172 nicked before. Did they get the keys?

R14 CUP
Was taken without the keys, I have one key here and another at home. I don't hold much hope of them finding it, it seems to have been done by professionals.

Yeah, I saw the vee, looked stunning too.

Police have just been to have a chat and got a crime ref number. Gonna ring insurance in a minute, when they open at 9.

I can't believe this has happened to you . . . . gutted :(. Mine is insured for what I bought it for but since then I've spent at least 2k bringing it back to its former glory . . so I'd be well p*ssed

Last edited:
  ITB BG 182
f**k.... this kind of thing makes me sick, an to say the alarm didnt go off makes it worse.
Think i will get an upgrade on the alarm system now. Ai606 or some thing.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
cant believe this sorry to hear! :( local to :( your car was mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R14 CUP
18 hours later, haven't heard anything about it. Don't think we will ever see it grace this club again.

On a positive note, I will be getting a Williams :)

172 Cup
18 hours later, haven't heard anything about it. Don't think we will ever see it grace this club again.

On a positive note, I will be getting a Williams :)

Good choice, but its just not the same :( (I done the same thing about 3 years ago, now i own another cup)

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
Sh1t news pal....Im still struggling to get my head around them taking it without the keys... What a set of w*nkers